Hey,

I'd love to say "Good evening", but it is far from good. I am coming down with whatever horrendous virus my son has had for the past 5 days. It is a bad gut bug which leads to around the clock vomiting and diarrhea. My son had to be given 3 bags of IV fluids to stay out of crisis. One needed to contain an antiemetic to stop the wretching. It was horrible to witness. Tonight I feel nauseous and my intestines are gurgling; not in a good way. Chills.

So, that brings me to this: I might have the ingredients for bone marrow broth in the freezer downstairs. Would that be a good thing? I took probiotics (15B count) and will take more tomorrow if I can.

Any primal remedies, or should I just do what I need to do to get some calories in me after my body purges uncontrollably??? I won't eat during that time but the recovery phase is what I am asking about. I haven't been vomiting-ill in so long I've forgotten what true nausea feels like. It sucks. We are supposed to fly to San Diego on Sunday for our first Spring Break vacation in FOREVER!

I do happen to have coconut water! Yeah! Both the water and the kefir.

Thanks.