Thread: Disney worries page

bbacker2002 is offline Junior Member

Disney worries

Primal Fuel
    Hi all. I have been primal since August, and my husband is pretty supportive but he and my kids don't eat like I do. Most of the time, I can adjust our menu at home to meet all our needs/wants. We are headed to Disney World for the week and will be eating a lot of meals in the parks. I need some advice on snacks I can take with me and ideas for something other than salads twice a day!!!! I have apples and nuts for the car ride.

Jennifla is offline Senior Member
    Liberty Tree Tavern in Magic Kingdom. I was there in Feb and had their pot roast, but it had white potatoes.

magicmerl is online now Senior Member
    Quality protein sources are the things that I find the hardest: Beef Jerky and boiled eggs? Tins of fish? Ham and Cheese?

Then just add fruit and veges, with some nuts and chocolate mixed in there for fun.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Hedonist2 is online now Senior Member
    Search this forum for "travel" and "snacks".
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator