Page 82 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate Day Fasting-Support and Chat page 82

Jezzebelle is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yay! An UD, I can eat!!!! The scale was quite generous today another 4.9 drop. For a total of 9.9 lbs since I started this on Wednesday. WOW!

mom23kids is offline Senior Member
    Just tried datk chocolate for the first time, wow-that's intense lol. I got Lindt 85% and had 1/2 of a square, so it was only 29 calories. I think it would taste better with a handful of almonds, or fresh berries
    *~Sara~*

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jezzebelle View Post
    Yay! An UD, I can eat!!!! The scale was quite generous today another 4.9 drop. For a total of 9.9 lbs since I started this on Wednesday. WOW!
    Congrats! That's awesome!
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

Quote Originally Posted by mom23kids View Post
    Just tried datk chocolate for the first time, wow-that's intense lol. I got Lindt 85% and had 1/2 of a square, so it was only 29 calories. I think it would taste better with a handful of almonds, or fresh berries
    Maybe try 70 % next time!
    Veronica

Glad it's going so well Sabine!

Just had breakfast so I'm nice and full, sigh i think Im Over achieving with my menu today, lots of cooking but I tend to want to eat new and exciting things on my ud to make it count! At least the pot roast will be in the crockpot, but I still have to brown it first and prep the veg, bake the squash and make the mash, and make the stir fry. Ill probably feel stuck in the kitchen all day but I'm sure it'll be worth it!
    Veronica

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Here's what happened to me. It got to the point where my weight loss stalled. I was barely losing back down to my lowest weight on my down days. Perhaps I was eating too much of the wrong carbs on my up days, even though I was carefully tracking my intake. I probably will explore this in the future.

Right now I'm on the crazy steak-and-eggs bodybuilder thread, eating beef and eggs twice a day. My weight is down from 147 on Sunday to 143.6 (yay!) this morning, even though Sunday I wasn't 100% with it (it was supposed to start Monday and Sunday I was trying to use up fruit and vegetables in the house) and both days I felt like I had eaten way too much food.

Yoga11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlo1125 View Post
    Back to 211.4 after my dd,I think instead of having an ud Saturday and a moderate day on Sunday I should have had two moderate days of 1300 cals each. Ill try that this weekend and report the results.

I'm pretty sure I didn't conceive this month so ill have at least another month of ADF and hope I can lose another 5-10 lbs. I can't say I enjoy ADF but I do enjoy the results, and most days it's easy. But when you have a rough dd it can seem daunting to continue.

Very much looking forward to my up day, chorizo and goat cheese omelet, bacon kimchi stir fry, pot roast and mashed butternut squash topped with bacon, and various snacks. Yippee!!!!
    Thats so great it went back down after one day. JUDDD is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Here's what happened to me. It got to the point where my weight loss stalled. I was barely losing back down to my lowest weight on my down days. Perhaps I was eating too much of the wrong carbs on my up days, even though I was carefully tracking my intake. I probably will explore this in the future.

Right now I'm on the crazy steak-and-eggs bodybuilder thread, eating beef and eggs twice a day. My weight is down from 147 on Sunday to 143.6 (yay!) this morning, even though Sunday I wasn't 100% with it (it was supposed to start Monday and Sunday I was trying to use up fruit and vegetables in the house) and both days I felt like I had eaten way too much food.
    ooo congrats! what do u think the shift is coming from? more animal fat?

I have to say I feel like I'm really jolting my metabolic rate doing JUDDD. My body should be able to take in a lot of calories and little. not just get use to a little.. then I can barely eat any calories to lose weight. I'm really liking JUDDD!

Had a solid dd yesterday and stayed on track, yay! This morning's weigh in was 128, which is right in the middle of my maintenance range. Really happy about that, after my indulgent weekend
    woohoo! great job! are you staying all Primal?! what is it now 4 days primal??

I can't wait to weigh in on Thursday! 1 full week of JUDDD
    Last edited by Yoga11; 04-30-2013 at 08:18 AM.

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    Sabine, I might have to try your fat fast down day!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzebelle View Post
    That is amazingly fantastic!!! Congrats!

I get the Lindt 90% which is REALLY intense, lol. I've actually developed a taste for it and find the other stuff too sweet now. Never in a million years thought I'd ever say that!

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I perused that thread yesterday and may eventually try that as I LOVE steak and eggs, lol.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
    My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter