Page 59 of 159 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate Day Fasting-Support and Chat page 59

Leaflard is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy1984 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find my fast days really variable. It started out easy, then they got really hard - tired, lethargic etc, - and the last few have been really easy again!

Food definitely tastes better after a fast.
    I've made it a point to have my DDs on days when I am out of the house. That makes it a lot easier than being mocked by the refrigerator!

lucy1984 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaflard View Post
    I've made it a point to have my DDs on days when I am out of the house. That makes it a lot easier than being mocked by the refrigerator!
    Same! Much easier when I am out and about.

lucy1984 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Looks like I will have to choke down some dessert to meet my UD calorie requirements.
    What a problem to have!

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy1984 View Post
    What a problem to have!
    Half an almond horn and a half scoop of peach sorbet.

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member
    Gladmorning~ get some groceries stat!

Ekatherine~ sounds yummy, are you still only doing two meals on an up day? Maybe try to 3 and see if it helps you get all your calories in.

Good dd, pretty easy, barely hungry. I had this for dinnerOven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan-Mayo Crust | she cooks...he cleans with steamed broccoli. Tasty and a good use of the home made mayo I just made!

Last few days I have been getting dizzy when I stand up from sitting, dd or ud doesn't matter happens on both..... I have had a cough too so maybe just related to that but it's a creepy feeling.
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vlo1125 View Post
    Ekatherine~ sounds yummy, are you still only doing two meals on an up day? Maybe try to 3 and see if it helps you get all your calories in.
    It's not a problem. I just found my supper more filling than expected. I know that if I eat all 1800 of my allotted calories I will still be hungry by bedtime.

I love 900 calorie meals. With dessert.

Leaflard is offline Senior Member
    I'm going to have to limit my Pinterest time on DDs. It's torturous! LOL

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I need some groceries. I just found out I am going to have sushi at boyfriend's restaurant tonight! OHHHHH YUM! Sushi is one meal I never feel bad about eating. Since sushi rice is non glutenous, it's really the perfect meal. Seaweed, fish, veggies all rolled up into a perfect little pinwheel. My favorite roll right now is their philly roll. Salmon, asparagus and cream cheese. Alright, I'm stopping now! It's too early to be salivating.

I found some spinach in the the fridge, so I will be making a bacon and spinach scramble before work. Maybe with some cheese. No, it's not an omelet. I don't *get* omelets. It's essentially an egg sandwich, or egg burrito depending on how you fold it all up. I much prefer regular scrambled eggs with all the fixins' mixed right in.

Oh, I was back down in the 272s this morning. Weight is hopping around like a three legged dog.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    My weight is just bobbing back and forth between two numbers. I am finding it annoying and disheartening. I may have my Honey look at the scale and write it down for me to look at after a week. I find I am becoming too fixated on it.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    Praying for a whoosh, Sabine. I do this all the time. Bobble back and forth for a week, then WHOOSH goes three pounds, or something of the sort.

Well, I made my breakfast. Tasted like crap. I dunno why. I ate about 1/4 of it, and gave it to the dogs. Had a handful of cashews and I felt full. I don't know why I insist on trying to eat in the morning. I guess I was thinking if I didn't I would get ravenous at work and eat something I shouldn't. But, food before 10 never sits with me well, and is always a waste.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.