Page 59 of 179 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: Alternate Day Fasting-Support and Chat

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy1984 View Post
    I don't know about anyone else, but I find my fast days really variable. It started out easy, then they got really hard - tired, lethargic etc, - and the last few have been really easy again!

Food definitely tastes better after a fast.
    I've made it a point to have my DDs on days when I am out of the house. That makes it a lot easier than being mocked by the refrigerator!

Quote Originally Posted by Leaflard View Post
    I've made it a point to have my DDs on days when I am out of the house. That makes it a lot easier than being mocked by the refrigerator!
    Same! Much easier when I am out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Looks like I will have to choke down some dessert to meet my UD calorie requirements.
    What a problem to have!

Quote Originally Posted by lucy1984 View Post
    What a problem to have!
    Half an almond horn and a half scoop of peach sorbet.

Gladmorning~ get some groceries stat!

Ekatherine~ sounds yummy, are you still only doing two meals on an up day? Maybe try to 3 and see if it helps you get all your calories in.

Good dd, pretty easy, barely hungry. I had this for dinnerOven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan-Mayo Crust | she cooks...he cleans with steamed broccoli. Tasty and a good use of the home made mayo I just made!

Last few days I have been getting dizzy when I stand up from sitting, dd or ud doesn't matter happens on both..... I have had a cough too so maybe just related to that but it's a creepy feeling.
    Veronica
    High weight: 263.8 lbs
    Primal start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    ADF start weight 10/12/15 : 188.2lbs
    Current weight: 177.6 lbs
    Goal: 145 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by vlo1125 View Post
    Ekatherine~ sounds yummy, are you still only doing two meals on an up day? Maybe try to 3 and see if it helps you get all your calories in.
    It's not a problem. I just found my supper more filling than expected. I know that if I eat all 1800 of my allotted calories I will still be hungry by bedtime.

I love 900 calorie meals. With dessert.

I'm going to have to limit my Pinterest time on DDs. It's torturous! LOL

Yeah, I need some groceries. I just found out I am going to have sushi at boyfriend's restaurant tonight! OHHHHH YUM! Sushi is one meal I never feel bad about eating. Since sushi rice is non glutenous, it's really the perfect meal. Seaweed, fish, veggies all rolled up into a perfect little pinwheel. My favorite roll right now is their philly roll. Salmon, asparagus and cream cheese. Alright, I'm stopping now! It's too early to be salivating.

I found some spinach in the the fridge, so I will be making a bacon and spinach scramble before work. Maybe with some cheese. No, it's not an omelet. I don't *get* omelets. It's essentially an egg sandwich, or egg burrito depending on how you fold it all up. I much prefer regular scrambled eggs with all the fixins' mixed right in.

Oh, I was back down in the 272s this morning. Weight is hopping around like a three legged dog.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

My weight is just bobbing back and forth between two numbers. I am finding it annoying and disheartening. I may have my Honey look at the scale and write it down for me to look at after a week. I find I am becoming too fixated on it.

Shop Now
    Praying for a whoosh, Sabine. I do this all the time. Bobble back and forth for a week, then WHOOSH goes three pounds, or something of the sort.

Well, I made my breakfast. Tasted like crap. I dunno why. I ate about 1/4 of it, and gave it to the dogs. Had a handful of cashews and I felt full. I don't know why I insist on trying to eat in the morning. I guess I was thinking if I didn't I would get ravenous at work and eat something I shouldn't. But, food before 10 never sits with me well, and is always a waste.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.