252dlp is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Tomi - congratulations!!!!

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
    My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member
    Tomi~ yay 3 lbs!

Well I'm def feeling hungry today, I just ate a banana. Could be I'm just noticing it more cause I'm sitting Around doing nothing today, my daughter is home sick from school so otherwise I would have been running around. :/ gonna have Bistec Encebollado (Steak and Onions) - Hispanic Kitchen for dinner with cauliflower rice and avocado. I'm literally counting the minutes. It's better to be busy on dd's for sure!
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

Leida is offline Senior Member
    I dunno people how you do it, you are all heroic doing it again and again. I ate too much this weekend (3 lbs up), so decided to fast today. It is 5 pm, and life sucks. I had more caffeine than ever (2 cups), even tried a diet red bull for the first time, and a chili-lemon-salt hot water. It's 5 pm, and I slept in till 5 am today thinking it will help, and I still have to go to a class till 9 pm, and the only thing I want now is to eat. Anything at all. Cardboard will be good. My productivity was shit at work all day and I had to sit down at 3 pm, as I could not focus. Still can't focus. Went for 2 walks, before work and a long one at lunch... considering sneaking out 30 min early too for another walk to get mind off food. So, yeah, kudos to you all!
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    drink lots of fluids, I drink a 16oz cup of tea first thing in the morning, then a 20oz smoothie, then 2 50oz bottles of water with ACV, another smoothie, 2 more cups of tea, another smoothie, and another cup or 2 of tea. (my down days are not calorie free-just very low)

I am finding that I have a much better down day, if the day before was not a carb fest of a day. I feel pretty sure that the walking, while taking your mind off the food is probably burning up fuel and making you hungrier (it would me).

good luck

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Oh, I am hydrated to the gills, I must have drunk 4 or 5 liters of fluids today, hot, cold, caffeinated and carbonated.
    If i don't walk, I will break down and eat. The only thing that holds me is that I made it this far. But when I get home today by 10 pm, there will be leftover stew in the slow cooker after my folks' supper. If I can bypass that and go to bed hungry, and fall asleep I will be golden.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    You have done well. For me, generally if I can avoid the first bite I am good to go. But even a taste of the stew and there would be no stopping rule.

You can do it!

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    why do duplicates keep happening?
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    I have been a little out of control on my last two UDs. Nothing nonprimal- but a lot of carbs in the form of potatoes. Tonight had some white rice with our stir fry. I am not going to weigh tomorrow. I know my number will be up and it will only just annoy me.

Another annoying thing is... being in between pant sizes! UGH.

Oh, and... TMI I haven't had a bowel movement for a week. I don't feel... constipated, really. I just wonder if that is why things aren't changing on the scales this week. I have been bouncing between 276-278. I just can't believe with these two last big UDs that... ya know... nothing.

So, no potatoes this week. I never eat rice, but no rice this week. I'm really not sure what to eat. The only thing that sounds good to me is breakfast food. If I make breakfast food, I'll want potatoes. Fortunately I have a full work week and a lot to do before this weekend. We will be planting a lot of the garden this weekend which is very exciting. Peas, carrots, beans, broccoli, cabbage, kale, cauliflower and lettuces. Then, come first week in may it'll be the peppers, tomatoes, melons and squash.
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Leida~ so you aren't eating anything on your dd? See now that's heroic I could never, the only that keeps me sane is that I get at least 500 cals on my dd.

I held out till 6 pm for dinner and ate it in 7 minutes flat. I still feel hungry which is no good, ill have to drug myself tonight to get to sleep. Which I probably won't be able to now since my daughter slept for 4 hours this afternoon so she'll probably be up all night I chewed almost an entire pack of sugar free gum to make it through today. Today was not an easy dd.
    Veronica
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

Quote Originally Posted by Gladmorning View Post
    why do duplicates keep happening?
    Idk but its so annoying!
    Veronica