Page 102 of 159 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1582

Thread: Alternate Day Fasting-Support and Chat page 102

Shop Now
    Hello, this thread is so friendly and supporting, I read it regularly even though I'm not doing ADF right now (I'm doing LCHF). It is comforting to know that there is some tweak that I can do if I hit the plateau.
    Fingers crossed for all of you and your successes

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I'm still doing steak and eggs. Tomorrow will be a fast day for me.

vlo1125 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to all the new comers!

Up .8 pounds from my UD, so I am 1.4 up from last weeks weigh in. That means I need to lose 2 pounds after today's DD to have a loss for the week. And at that it would only be .6 if it happens :/ my goals for the following week are to keep the carbs at 50 or below and to keep within my calories on my ud's. also I'd really like to try to not weigh in for a week, it'll be tough but I'm driving myself crazy weighing every day.
    Veronica
    High weight: 255 lbs
    Start weight 1/26/13: 233 lbs
    Current 5/24/13: 204 lbs
    Goal: Healthy

252dlp is offline Senior Member
    Feel free to join in any time SugarFreeLife!

Veronica...yeah, I weigh every day, but at any point if it made me crazy I'd have to stop.

My current diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread100765.html
    My original diary: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread77760.html

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I'm really getting to like weighing. One morning my Honey asked me, 'what's the score?' It is becoming more game-like.

A game I am winning!

Gladmorning is offline Senior Member
    DD is going really well today. About 100 calories worth of coffee milk and that's it. It may be easy as I am suffering with the first sinus infection since Jr High. Where did this come from? I don't feel horrible, but I'm tired of hacking, and I've lost my voice. Planted a couple rows in the garden after work and making fresh butter before bed. Woo!
    The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

lucy1984 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAtTaree View Post
    Thanks for clearing it up for me.

Hey Lucy, do you know if anyone sells goat meat in Newcastle? I used to get it all the time when I lived in Brisbane at Halal butchers, but as you can imagine Taree is a bit of a Lamb and Beef town
    Hm, I have never seen it anywhere. It would be good to know actually as I hear it is quite lean and healthy. I'll keep an eye out. Maybe at the weekend farmer's markets...

moon7 is online now Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    I'm still doing steak and eggs. Tomorrow will be a fast day for me.
    Hi eKatherine- I am also doing JUDD with steak & eggs (not so much steak as I mainly eat lamb, turkey, salmon and eggs. Do you fast on every DD?

I should probably introduce myself as I am just lurking here. I have been on JUDD since December 2012. I started combining it with meat & eggs 2 weeks ago and the scale has really moved down quite nicely. I am almost at my goal weight. I had no problem losing it on JUDD combined with Atkins but I recently decided to just do strict protein to control carb binges.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moon7 View Post
    Hi eKatherine- I am also doing JUDD with steak & eggs (not so much steak as I mainly eat lamb, turkey, salmon and eggs. Do you fast on every DD?

I should probably introduce myself as I am just lurking here. I have been on JUDD since December 2012. I started combining it with meat & eggs 2 weeks ago and the scale has really moved down quite nicely. I am almost at my goal weight. I had no problem losing it on JUDD combined with Atkins but I recently decided to just do strict protein to control carb binges.
    I was doing regular up days and down days for a few weeks before I started the steak-and-eggs challenge. Now I am trying to keep my calories between around 1300 and 1500 calories on a regular steak-and-eggs day, during which I eat two meals (lunch and supper) or just one (supper). That feels like plenty of food. My carb reload day I have set a goal of 1800 calories of seafood, vegetables, fruit, and chocolate, no other added fat. Last week I had one total fast day, and I will do that tomorrow as well. After my fast day I was expecting to have a heavy feed day, but I wasn't very hungry after all.

MikeAtTaree is offline Member
    My first fast day yesterday. As posted a bowl of celery and chicken soup made with stock and leftovers from a slow cooked whole chicken. Then at 6 pm a thick slice of pot roast and steamed green veg. NO beer waaah waah.

This morning I cooked up a big breakfast of 2 eggs, 2 bacon, a tomato, 2 beef sausages and naughty naughty about a heaped tablespoon of baked beans. Surprisingly I wasn't really ravenous and left one and a half sausages to feed to the Kookaburras later.

It's now early afternoon and I'm not even peckish. I have a serve of Indian Butter Chicken curry in the freezer with a sweet potato mash, will do me for dinner. Hope it's always as easy as this. Very impressed.