Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Internet Diet Gurus! page

Gorbag is offline Senior Member

Favorite Internet Diet Gurus!

If you have a video from a favorite health or diet guru that you think may have an important message for the paleo community or humanity in general, then this is the place to post it! Personally I have not any favorites yet, but this lady seem to have something important to communicate, so she can have the honor of being the first “guru” out on this thread:

otzi Guest
    If people would have listened, there's be no paleo...

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, that Jack Lalanne sums it up. What else is there to say?

Great stuff Otzi, the late Jack LaLanne was a REAL guru though! I remember that he said something like; "If it tastes good - spit it out" and "If man made it, don't eat it!" That guy was far ahead of his time obviously, one of the paleo forefathers so to say...

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbag View Post
    Great stuff Otzi, the late Jack LaLanne was a REAL guru though! I remember that he said something like; "If it tastes good - spit it out" and "If man made it, don't eat it!" That guy was far ahead of his time obviously, one of the paleo forefathers so to say...
    Yet, even he died on a good diet. Is there hope for any of us if he couldn't survive?

otzi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    Yet, even he died on a good diet. Is there hope for any of us if he couldn't survive?
    At least he made it to 96, and died of pneumonia because he was too stubborn to go to doctor. Other than that, they all say he was never sick a day in his life and worked out for 2 hours every morning at 5am.

I guess that we are all pretty much doomed, yes... The father of my father lived to his 102 years, LaLanne died at 96 if I remember correctly, but paleo, primal, or even vegans - they all dies and becomes worm fodder in the end! Sad but true..

DeeDub is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    Other than that, they all say he was never sick a day in his life and worked out for 2 hours every morning at 5am.
    That's pretty chronic, by standards of this board.

Neckhammer is offline Senior Member
    Nobody gets out alive!

But yeah, my man was doing fingertip pushups and hitting the gym right up until he succumbed to pneumonia. It ain't all about the years in your life.... Its the life in your years

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    He died in his late 90s which is pretty awesome. But, so did his brother, and I can't find anything to determine if it was lifestyle or just fantastic genes. Either way, I'm a fan of the guy. He ate fish toward the end of his life, proving you can teach an old dog new tricks.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast