Primal "Oatmeal" - RESULT!!!
It finally struck me how to make a grain-free oatmeal equivalent. And it's GOOD! I've been craving something hot and nourishing in the mornings and this really hit the spot.
- Mash one banana
- Add a bunch of frozen mixed berries
- Heat in microwave til the berries get juicy
- Crack in an egg. Mix through.
- Heat for another 30 - 60 seconds.
- Insert appropriate yumminess (I added cinnamon and manuka honey)
We could call it Primmeal.
Last edited by YogaBare; 03-25-2013 at 04:04 PM.
"I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.
In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."
- Ray Peat