I am curious to know about people who have lost very large amounts of weight eating primal or paleo. I lost 25lbs so far and need to lose about 75 more (and then probably some more if I'm realistic and really get healthy once I get there). My big fear is loose skin - as it is I'm already covered in stretch marks from getting fat. Of course, I'm not going to let fear of loose skin stop me from continuing on my trek towards better health but I do wish I could avoid it.

Anyway, there seems to be some anecdotal evidence here and there that loose skin isn't as problematic with primal as it is with other diets. Logically it makes sense - you are nourishing your body with highly nutritious foods, eating adequate amounts of fat, maintaining muscle, etc etc. These are all things that I think would be conducive to good skin shrinkage.

That said, I was wondering if any one had any more information on this or were willing to share their personal stories. I know genetics, age, and how long you've been overweight play a huge role - there are many poeople who will have lose skin no matter what plan they follow - but still, it would be nice to know that it was less of a problem among primal eaters than others.