Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are these paleo leaders fighting about? page

jackson44 is offline Senior Member

What are these paleo leaders fighting about?

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I"m a little lost - what's with all the fighting between free the animal, Robb Wolf and Melissa McEwen of Paleo Drama and Evelyn Kocur?

Miss Grok is offline Junior Member
    This is Woo's take on the situation: The Scribble Pad: I'll decode this latest DRAMARAMA for my zealots!

Don't know much about it myself.
    "Fact is, we're the freaks, the misfit mutants surrounded by readily-available (and free) information about the evils of fat, the benefits of whole-grains etc. From an evolutionary point of view we're the weirdos with a short-life expectancy or we're trail-blazing a 'new' path." ~ AlanC

"Paleo? Try it, but be wary of the cult mentality that comes with it. Paleovangelists are everywhere and a bit scary."

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    I didn't see much fighting going on elsewhere. The leaders mostly just accept each others' different paths. But I wasted half an hour of my life reading that blog post and comments.
    Last edited by eKatherine; 03-24-2013 at 12:19 PM.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    haha paleo politics and calling bloggers "leaders"

just awful
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Terry H is online now Senior Member
    Let's all grab a 6-pack each of Mexican Coke and relax.

little vase is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson44 View Post
    What are these paleo leaders fighting about?
    Probably the same things the same four people here fight about on a daily basis. Just a hunch.

Chanda is offline Member
    Isn't it always something like, "My Paleo is better than your Paleo"?

oxide is offline Senior Member
    What's wrong with calling bloggers "leaders?" It's no different from the Founding Fathers writing pamphlets for the printing press.
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

joe2.0 is offline Member
    I came across all the bickering last week. What get's me is the amount of time folk like Kocur and McEwen spend on ripping other people and tearing them down. They seem to credit themselves with doing the world a favor by being the one's smart enough to "expose" folk like Jack Kruse. They have went through several others, bashed Sisson even over the years and have dropped some threats about "coming for him" in this latest nonsense if he doesn't agree with them against the others. Pretty much 3rd grade behavior. Now the bullies are getting bullied by the feed the animal guy. While much of his approach is the result of poor judgment in his choice of words (in my opinion), I'm glad to see he and Wolf say enough is enough and bash back. The only unfortunate thing is that it gives them the spotlight they obviously seek.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by little vase View Post
    Probably the same things the same four people here fight about on a daily basis. Just a hunch.
    I laughed so hard some wee came out
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast