Thread: Undergrad Research page

echoyjeff222 is offline Senior Member

Undergrad Research

Primal Fuel
    Hi all,

I'm currently thinking about pursuing some undergraduate research at my university. They have an excellent program. Right now, I'm doing research at a psychology lab nearby, but I'm trying to go beyond this and perhaps even start my own research project. Since I am immensely interested in nutrition and medicine, diabetes etc. do any of you have some ideas as how to start pursuing a research project in these fields? Thanks!
    feel free to take a look at my journal!

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...primal-journal!

Owen is offline Senior Member
    In this interview Loren Cordain mentions a number of areas of research the paleo movement could benefit from taking forward. Sorry I'd rather not summarise what they are, I've only listened to this once so far, I might misrepresent, but worth a watch+listen

The Paleo Diet Explained - YouTube

nburgraff is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    The easiest way to get research going is to simply come up with something that intersts you that has not been looked at before and talk to your professors. My research is in exercise physiology and also adrenal glands, and for both of these I came up with and idea and then talked to my professors as an undergrad. Then they steered me in the right direction and it went from there.

Best of luck!
    Nick Burgraff | Rantings in health, fitness, nutrition and even performance training