Thread: Introducing Me page

almaewhitton is offline Junior Member

Introducing Me

Primal Fuel
    Hi there fellow primal. My name is Alma and I've been in the primal living for 2 month now. I love how I am feeling healthy and I am feeling better about myself but right now I need more recipes so that I can stay right on track.

paleodutch is online now Senior Member
    Check Amazon, they have daily changing free kindle cookbooks. Search for paleo, wheat free or caveman. If you don't own a kindle you can download one of their free apps for PC or smartphone. I got some 100 free cookbooks over three last months

Verstuurd van mijn ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T met Tapatalk

Aamia is offline Junior Member
    Hello everyone.....
    I am newbie in this forum. Just join for saying hello to all. Glad to be a part of this forum. Hope i stay and enjoy there.
    Thank's

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Alma, good to have you on board.

I love assembling primal ingredients into tasty meals. I don't often use recipes but if you'd like to see ideas of what I do, check out my journal (link at the bottom of this message).

For example today I just smeared my steak with some garlic, chilli and olive oil. Then later I fried it in some dripping for a few minutes each side, steamed some beans and dabbed some butter on top. That was dinner.

For lunch I diced up a variety of veges to make a salad and tossed in some walnuts and bacon. The veges were just what I had left in the fridge (shopping day tomorrow) or garden - cucumber, pineapple, coconut, celery, avocado, sundried tomatoes, parsley, chives and lemon.

So you see Primal cooking can be pretty straightforward. I would start by buying wholesome meat, eggs, and veges. Have butter and olive oil on hand for cooking and salads. Add a little fruit, nuts and maybe cheese or yoghurt. Herbs and spices for inspiration. Go.

tdugmen is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Annieh View Post
    Welcome Alma, good to have you on board.

I love assembling primal ingredients into tasty meals. I don't often use recipes but if you'd like to see ideas of what I do, check out my journal (link at the bottom of this message).

For example today I just smeared my steak with some garlic, chilli and olive oil. Then later I fried it in some dripping for a few minutes each side, steamed some beans and dabbed some butter on top. That was dinner.

For lunch I diced up a variety of veges to make a salad and tossed in some walnuts and bacon. The veges were just what I had left in the fridge (shopping day tomorrow) or garden - cucumber, pineapple, coconut, celery, avocado, sundried tomatoes, parsley, chives and lemon.

So you see Primal cooking can be pretty straightforward. I would start by buying wholesome meat, eggs, and veges. Have butter and olive oil on hand for cooking and salads. Add a little fruit, nuts and maybe cheese or yoghurt. Herbs and spices for inspiration. Go.
    First of all, welcome!

And I agree with Annie; I rarely follow a recipe, I just go to the market, buy the things that look better and then mix them and cook them in ways I like. Stir-frying vegetables is quick, conforting and flavourful and it could be a side dish to a piece of meat or fish or a whole meal on it's own, if you add some bacon or eggs to the mix! (plus the left-overs are awesome as a soup, if you add some bone broth to them)