This is also kind of a rant, because I don't really have anyone I can rant to about this sort of stuff, but... I need some ideas for Primal meals that my husband, who doesn't know how to cook (his words), can make for himself when I'm at work.

I know I could be a good wife and make him a meal before I go to work and have it ready in the fridge for him to heat up, but I'm thinking of all the times that he snacks and eats crap. He is a horrible SAD eater. He will make for himself:

Hamburger Helper (follows the recipe, I had to teach him how to brown ground beef)
Campbell's split pea soup with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on white bread
Frozen Pizza
Frozen Chicken Bakes from Costco (basically a large hot pocket with chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch dressing combined inside of it)
Frozen Burritos
Cereal with milk
McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc
Mountain Dew or Mr. Pibb or Dr. Pepper
4 heaping teaspoons of sugar in his coffee with cream

He purchases these things from the store because, and I quote, "That way I can make myself something to eat when you're at work." In the mean time, I'm buying meats, veggies, fruits, and other Primal stuff. All I can do is look at him in disgust... And feel like a horrible wife. I will tell him, "Why don't you just let me make you something for the day that you can just warm up" and he makes up excuses, ie, it's too much work for me, it's more convenient this way, etc. But I know it's his addiction to these nasty foods. So I feel like I need to teach him how to cook a juicy steak or make some chicken. He hates vegetables, but loves potatoes, both white and sweet.

We're both only 36, we have a 14 month old son, and I am starting to feel like my husband is a lost cause. I know I can't force him, but I have to try to convert him over some how. And teach him to cook so he can make better choices. Any ideas?

And thanks for letting me rant.