Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lisa's Long boring journey page 4

LisaLS is offline Senior Member
    Not sure what is going on but I've been pretty gaggy.
    It started yesterday. Just a random incident when out shopping.
    And also today.

I'm not pregnant. I have some tests that I've been using (they're about to expire), so I know for sure that pregnancy isn't the cause lol.

I'm not sick, or at least I don't feel sick.
    And I don't think my meds would suddenly be causing an issue.

Maybe it's the crap food that was eaten and my body is just reacting to that? Not sure if that's a far-fetched idea or not.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2
    SW: 1/20/14- 212.4
    CW: 2/21/14- 202.6 (9.8 loss)
    Goal: Short term, get below 200 and get pregnant. Long term, get to 120-130
    Mini goal, get in to a size 12.

My boring uneventful journal for your viewing pleasure

Got a bit dizzy earlier.

I ate some radish kimchi and b/c of the red pepper in it, it causes me to need the bathroom, ASAP. I think that may have dehydrated me some which caused the dizziness. At least I hope that is the reason and nothing else.
    Lord knows I don't need anything else wrong with me.

Anyway, got some photos of my 2 little gardens.
    All of the cucumbers are started from seed.
    The jalapeno, bell peppers were purchased like that along with 2 of the tomatoes. .
    I do enjoy growing from seed and don't mind it with cucumbers.... there's just something about tomatoes that I don't like though *shrugs*

We also have a problem with large variety tomatoes.
    Cherry tomatoes last year were AWESOME. One plant produced more than we could eat and all of the fruit was delicious.
    The large plants however... I just do not have any luck with the fruiting. Something always happens and the fruit ends up getting that fruit rot thing. No matter what I do... fruit rot. It sucks b/c on top, the tomato will look amazing, but then you go to pick it and BLEH! the bottom is disgusting and rotted.
    No idea what we can do to remedy that.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Food today was meh, ok.
    Had A LOT of bacon.
    Was going to try to make these bacon taco things, but it didn't work, so just fried up 2 packs of it. And of course, like any meat eater that loves bacon, as soon as some were done, they were getting eaten.
    Anywho... mmmmm bacon!

Also tried skinless/boneless sardines. Not as much comes in the tin which really sucks. I guess they can't really do that with the smaller fish they can leave whole.
    I'll just have to eat the whole ones even though the tailfins really freak me out.

I also had some egg yolks to see if it bothered my stomach. BUT stupid me had some hotsauce w/ the sardines and I think that caused some upset.

After I run out of the fishies, we'll try again with the eggs.

Uhm, yeah, really not much going on.
    OOOOOOO got some freshly made kimchi from my mom today! AWESOME.
    While I do love it when it is sour, fresh made is SO frickin tasty and delicious and doesn't seem to bother my stomach at all. I've eaten a small saucer full of it and I'm totally fine.
    So *shrugs* I have no idea what to make of that.

Weigh in tomorrow. Sigh.... not looking forward to it. I think I'll either be the same or up. I was 216 at the doc's office today. That was with some clothes on but they were pretty light clothing.
    We'll see I guess.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

So, weight this morning was 216, then 215 an hour later.
    I'm feeling bloated (probably from the kimchi), so the weight isn't surprising.

I did eat more kimchi for lunch today. I can't help it. It's delicious!!! Really need to learn the recipe. My mom is getting older and while she's still pretty active, she'd rather spend her time doing other things and not making her daughter food all the time lol.

I'm not sure what I'll be having for dinner tonight. DH has his guy's night on Weds so that leaves me with whatever I want to make for myself.
    I bought some pre-steamed squid things. Frozen.... may fix that. We'll see.

Feels like I'm struggling a bit right now. Diet is still spot on during the week, but I dunno... just something doesn't feel right.
    It's so vague, I know, but there's just something off and I can't put my finger on it.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Walked with my daughter today. You just don't realize how hilly your neighborhood is until you're walkin it lol.
    It was nice and quiet, but I had to cut it short.
    Didn't even think of it, but it was really sunny and I didn't put any sunscreen on her. Oops. Realized this and turned back around. Her upper body was shaded, but her little feet and legs weren't getting any kind of shade. Didn't want her delicate skin getting sunburned.
    It was nice though. Sweaty, but nice. I'll have to do it in the morning when it's a little cooler. Not sure I'll keep it up when the weather gets warmer, but it's ok for now heh. I hate warm/hot weather.

I found this 1m workout plan on youtube that I'm going to try out.
    Trying to stay motivated to exercise on my own does not work. I need to realize this (and remember it). I think I need an actual plan to follow if I'm ever going to stick with doing something.

Clicky for the video.

Now, I don't think I'll be losing 20lbs in 30 days or anything (although that would be awesome lol). I'm not THAT gullible lol, but I like the workouts. Not sure how intense I'll be able to do any of it at first, but I'll give it my best
    I ordered a step stool so should be getting that on Friday hopefully.

Also watched their video on how to dead lift.
    Reading about how much people can lift here really makes me want to give it a try.
    I won't be doing anything too heavy. I can lift my daughter... and even then I'm grunting like I'm about to give birth again lol.
    So... it may be a while before I can brag about how much I can lift hehe.
    Thankfully DH already has some weights and things so don't have to purchase anything for it yay

I do like starting things at the beginning of the week, so I'll just stick with walking baby girl and playing my Wii dance game
    Maybe try deadlifting if I can get past the intimidation hehe
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Oh and the reason why I liked that youtube thing....
    The whole,
    "Do it for 30 days and see how you like it." that Mark S always says in the Primal Blueprint stuck with me.
    I did that for 30days..... I can do the exercise for 30 and see how it goes.
    I'll be taking some before pics. Maybe tomorrow or Friday if I remember and after the 30 days, I'll take after to see if there is a difference. I'll also take some measurements too.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Well, it WAS a nice start to the day. Took DD out for a walk at around 8:30. Nice and cool w/ that misty air. Was so refreshing.

Then got home and that's when the shitstorm started.

Go to facebook and I've been logged out. Ok not a problem. Happens every once in a while especially when my computer restarts.
    I log in and see that someone in Norway has tried to access my FB account. Uhm... ok?

Welp, not even an hour later, knock on the door from UPS man!
    It's a box from an herbal supplements online store for my husband. Thought maybe he ordered himself some protein powder or something, but that didn't sound like him so I opened the box.
    And in it?

About a dozen bottles of a diet pill. The bill? Almost $600. What, The, Fu--???

So yeah... I've been scanning my computer for viruses and all of that shit.
    Called DH and he can't call the credit card company until he gets home. He tried logging in to their website but he can't access his account, so maybe they saw the activity and thought it was suspicious so froze the account.
    I really hope so.

We had something like this happen before.
    Our old home wasn't in the best neighborhood, and we had those stupid ass credit check things that we never use stolen.
    The people that took them spent something like $500 at Home Depot and then around $300 at IHoP. Guess they were really hungry after their spending spree at the Depot.

Shit like this sucks so damn much. SIGH!!!

So anyway, if anything weird gets posted, spammy, against the rules etc. It wasn't me.

Trying to fix this now.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Oh and to add. I don't click on weird links, I don't go to strange websites and I don't open emails from people I don't know. And even the ones I do open don't open anything unless I OK it.

I used to game online and 'hacking' was rampant so you learned quick what NOT to do to keep yourself safe from it.

Not sure how this happened or where the possible compromise came from.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

When it rains it pours.
    After learning that our credit card info was stolen, my computer finally crapped out. DH' s did a few days earlier. We're still left with my kindle, PlayStation and our phones so while it's a little inconvenient to lose both of our computers within a few days of each other, we're not completely cut off.

As for primal... Yeah it hasn't really been all that good the last few days, but we're back on it and starting that new exercise regimen today. DH is going to do it with me to help keep me motivated to do it.
    I'll be doing this every other day and between depending on how I'm feeling, I'll either play my dance game or take a walk.
    4 weeks... in 4 weeks we'll see how my weight and measurements compare.

SW 4/15: 217
    Bust: 37.5
    Waist: 40.75
    Hips: 45.25
    R thigh: 27
    L thigh: 26.5
    R arm: 17.5
    L arm: 17.25

Bust is under around the ribcage. I also measured my pooch but not sure if I'll keep up with that one since it is kind of difficult to measure.
    So... Yeah. 4 weeks. I did it with primal, I can do it with exercising and then afterwards, well, I'll deal with that when the time comes
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Exercise is done and MAN that really kicked my butt. The squats and hopping around just made my legs jello. I couldn't finish the last set of squats bc it felt like I was going to puke lol.
    Glad that I did it though. Don't feel like a total lazy bum anymore lol.
    DD born August 2012
    TTC #2

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast