Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you eat butter? page 14

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghshl View Post
    I don't think chocolate smothered vegetables sound all that great. Berries on the other hand...
    i have never eaten it, but always thought chocolate-zucchini bread was a crime against nature, in more ways than one.
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Perhaps if you read the poll about how much butter we actually eat you might find that such people are a figment of your imagination.
    Oh my, Katharine, we mustn't confuse the issue with facts!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    Perhaps if you read the poll about how much butter we actually eat you might find that such people are a figment of your imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoanieL View Post
    Oh my, Katharine, we mustn't confuse the issue with facts!
    what? wait... now i know butter and sugar are the same, right? so i'm just gonna cook my eggs in molasses for lunch and sprinkle some crystallized maple syrup on there instead of shredded zucchini. all good right?
    As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dinohunter View Post
    i just had a chai tea with 2 tablespoons of yummy farm butter from the local dairy (grass fed jersey cows!)
    in addition to a 3 egg omelet with piles of vegies, brie type cheese and 1/3 lb pork sausage fried in duck fat....& more butter!
    And you know what.. It was goooooood!
    ^ respect

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    This thread is about eating butter. Butter is not a nutrient-dense, real food. It is a processed fat with little nutrition per calorie. So clearly we are NOT talking about eating real, nutrient dense foods, here are we?
    Think about this for fun.

If a cave man busted into your paleo-stocked fridge, what would he eat?

I bet you would come home to find him in the corner chowing down on a Beurre D' Isigny butter roll.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    Think about this for fun.

If a cave man busted into your paleo-stocked fridge, what would he eat?

I bet you would come home to find him in the corner chowing down on a Beurre D' Isigny butter roll.
    Silly. The cave man would be trying to chew up white rice grains.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    So, waddya say, Joanie, Catherine, Sandra, and Noodletoy, each of you grab a limb and I'll shove the butter in Choco's face. Anybody taking bets on how soon the ketosticks will turn purple?
    I suspect our hands will be too slippery from holding all the fistfulls of butter.
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

I hope this thread never ends. I've been rendered speechless. And that, my friends, is quite a process.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra in BC View Post
    I suspect our hands will be too slippery from holding all the fistfulls of butter.
    I eat my grass-fed butter like a lady, peeling down the foil wrapper with each delicate nibble.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    I hope this thread never ends. I've been rendered speechless. And that, my friends, is quite a process.
    Hmmmmm..... I'm gonna have to review the definitions of rendered to see what has happened to your speach. I'm sure it was a something that required extensive processing

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast