So i'm a pretty busy girl, and whilst i got off to a good start with my paleo exercise, I ended up over Christmas, getting a bit slack on doing them.

So, I knew I needed something to really get me moving, other than the cycling to work I was already trying to do, which was more leisurely than exercise. I saw someone talking on Facebook about some weightloss/fitness videos they've been doing and asked them about them. Well, the sounded cool so I went out and got them and have been doing them ever since.

The programme i'm doing is called Body Revolution by Jillian Michaels and O.M.G it's awesome. It's 30 minutes of my day, six days a week so perfectly manageable, it's hard work, but it's so much fun. It's also really funny and lighthearted which just makes it feel so much more down to earth! Apparently she did 'the biggest loser USA' show?

Now there's a whole meal plan with it which mostly consists of lean meats so I'm still just sticking to my paleo, but even 3 weeks in my body is toning like crazy so i'd highly recommend it for both men and women. Plus, everyone in the video for the most part are really hot, which helps .

Anyway, thought i'd spread the love, anyone else do Jillian Michaels work outs?