So I'm one of those "if you can get it from earth why the hell would you get it from somewhere else" people. I've been drinking water out of the tap for years because I lived way out in the boonies and drew the water from the waterfall next to my house. Sadly now that I've moved to this new house, the tap water is city water. I'm still don't 100% buy into this "too much contamination from medicines, flouride, etc. etc." but I can say the water does not taste like what I've been drinking at my old place.

Anyway, I do fancy the FindASpring website, but unfortunately the closest access points I've been able to find thus far are an hour out. If I were to constantly venture to these sites and they remained distant, does anyone have any good recommendations on larger containers that don't bleed bad stuffs I can fill up and pack my car with so I'm not driving a billion miles a week/month to refill clean water.

Moreso, can anyone offer me any ideas on what other options I might be able to seek out?

Thanks!

Chris

P.S. If anyone knows how to geographically shift chunks of Earth so I can get a fresh spring by me that would work too :P