Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BTW I'm still gaining weight page 4

hannahc is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Once again trikate, thanks for this discussion! I also have a low resting heart rate (at times it's around 55), and low blood pressure. I too thought it was just from being very fit, as I was kicking butt training for a half marathon last year. I've never had my cholesterol measured, so I don't know if it's in the high range. There are so many things I need to check out now!
    You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

kungfumike is offline Senior Member
    I am very glad to see this post. This is my third week on a PB eating method and I gained big this week. It might be muscle. It might be over exercise. It's probably OVER-eating... So I will work on that.

Thanks!

carrolch is offline Junior Member
    All this information has been helpful as I am seeing the same thing. My thyroid situation is a little different since it was removed a few years ago but I do have regular checkups to make sure that my medication is on track. I have been following PB since March and have gained weight that doesn't feel like just muscle mass. I do need to increase my activity level and am glad to find that I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234