I live with my sister, her diet is bad even by CW standards. My pantry/kitchen is full of sweets, snacks, chocolates, donuts, doritos, coke, you name it.

And to add insult to injury, she's a pastry chef, so every once in a while I come to a house that smells like chocolate chip cookies, brownies, cake, etc.

The way I deal with it is first, I keep plenty of paleo approved food/snacks around, so whenever I have a craving I have a better alternative or something that isn't as bad (like cheese for example). However, very once in a while, I'm just not strong enough and I give in, in those cases I don't make a big deal about it and just go back to my normal diet afterwards like nothing happened (perfect is the enemy of good, right?).

Take today for instance: I walk into the kitchen and there's a box of glazed donuts on the counter (hmm, donuts, :drool, so got the hell out of there quickly and erased it from my memory, but later I found some caramel coated almonds..well, at least the almond part is paleo....damn it! so here I am, 10 nuts later and feeling a bit mad.

So, who else has this problem?