Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you deal with living in a house where only you are primal? page 2

jaczor is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    The problem I have right now is that I had a very nasty flu last week, stomach pain, nausea, diarreah, the works. And ever since then I haven't recovered my taste for primal foods :s , my stomach still feels a little funny, I've eaten food that I usually love but right now, I have to force myself to eat them. I hope it goes away soon.

Part of the problem for me is that whenever I have stomach issues, my go-to comfort foods are not primal, usually white rice, toast and believe it or not, coke. I had that last week for a few days because I couldn't eat anything else, now I'm strugling to go back to primal. First time this has happened to me.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    White rice is okay. When I worked for veterinarians, they used to put animals on a mix of white rice and ground beef with the fat rinsed off after cooking. One time I tried it for me when I couldn't keep anything down well, and it worked okay. Bland with a little salt as the only seasoning.

My mom used to give me cola syrup when I had a tummy ache as a child, so I totally understand the coke.

Hope you feel better soon!
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12