Thread: What is the best online Beef provider? page

doggieman is offline Junior Member

What is the best online Beef provider?

Primal Fuel
    Hello. I am around 4 weeks into primal living and have gotten good results. Feel better, dropped around 15 lbs. And more than that, have lost my insane carb cravings that controlled my life. I would eat b fast, lunch and then right after, if I passed a pizzeria, downed 2 slices, then went home for dinner. Ugh.

Anyway, grass fed beef. What, in your humble opinon is the best site to order from? us wellness meats, blackwing etc. Thanks so much.

Dave

Acmebike is offline Member

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    I'll second http://www.texasgrassfedbeef.com/. Filled my freezer about a month ago: good stuff!

thanks to both acmebike and tangentrider!

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    It's dang expensive, I wonder how long it would take me to go through their "family pack" ... like, with my family we're 4 all together. At $180 I think that would last us maybe three weeks?

QTRCIRCLE7 is offline Junior Member
    Dave,

You're best bet is to find a local seller to buy your beef from. The prices will be cheaper and it's better for the environment. www.eatwild.com has a listing of local grass-fed beef sellers by state. Good Luck!

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iniQuity View Post
    It's dang expensive, I wonder how long it would take me to go through their "family pack" ... like, with my family we're 4 all together. At $180 I think that would last us maybe three weeks?
    I bought meaty neck bones, oxtail, and the like for nutritious stock/sauce and supplement that with the cheapest, lean (hopefully organic) meat I can find at the store. My purchase averaged out to about $2 a pound.

Bisous is offline Senior Member
    I ordered from Paidom.com - folks are real nice! Beef arrived yesterday in good condition. If you live in Texas or much of the Southwest they have swingby deliveries to various cities so you can save about half the cost of delivery.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    unfortunately i live on Long Island and other than a couple supermarkets there arent any local suppliers. thanks!