Lately I have been STARVING. All. The. Time. Sometimes even within 20 minutes of eating my tummy is rumbling and begging for food again. I am not a snacker, I eat 3 times a day, and for a long time (over a year now) I've been perfectly content with that, often even IFing on weekends or busy work days with no serious hunger pangs.

For the past, oh, 5 days or so, I have been ravenously hungry. I wake up STARVING like a gnawing monster in my tummy at 2 am, I am hungry within minutes of breakfast. I started upping my food intake just to stave off the hunger yet it's still happening!

My food this week looks like this:

Breakfast: Sausage and egg quiche, 1-2 slices
Lunch: Big Box romaine salad, chicken, hard boiled egg, dressing
Dinner: Traditional Shepard's Pie, lamb and veggies in a savory sauce topped with home made mashed tatos

I drink between 40 and 80 oz of water a day, and occasionally have a couple squares of dark chocolate or a cookie at work.

Yesterday I was so insanely hungry and almost blood sugar crashy (a feeling I haven't experienced since going Primal) that I decided enough was enough. I went to the store and bought a pound of bacon, a glass bottle of local full fat milk, a half dozen MORE eggs. I hard boiled them so I could have 2 eggs with my lunch salad, and fried up ALL the bacon and put it in baggies with my breakfast and lunch foods. I also bought fruit!

I ate about 3 slices of bacon AND a heaping serving of shepards pie AND about 8 ounces of milk at 8 PM... and at 2 AM I woke feeling almost nauseated from hunger.

So today for breakfast I had: I slice sausage egg quiche, 2 pieces bacon, 1 apple, 1 cup coffee, 16 oz water...

AND I AM FRELLING STARVING. Less than 45 minutes later. I honestly don't know how I am going to make it to lunch at 1. Wth is going on?

Other things about me you may want to know: I'm 29, female, 5'9", weigh around 310, perpetually trying for weight loss but not really making any progress there, entirely sedentary lifestyle (I doubt exercise would help my sudden hunger anyway :P), BMR is apparently: 2191.5 - I don't eat anywhere near that generally.

Note: last week I ate exactly the same menu, swap shepards pie for turkey/beef chilli, and did not have this problem.