Hello
can anyone help me? I have been eating paleo for some time and have lost a significant amount of weight but need to lose my last 20 pounds or so and am trying to fine tune exactly what to eat in order to do that. I recently purchased primal blueprint and was intrigued because it sounded like i could learn exactly how much carbs, protein etc to eat to burn off the remaining fat. in the weight loss section it breaks down some examples and tells exactly how many cals, protein, carbs and fat the sample people should eat but how the heck are you supposed to figure out for yourself??? I have no idea how they came up with 79 grams of carbs a day for the woman sample....I want to know exactly how many carbs to eat. i already know the general principles of primal/paleo eating. I need specific info regarding these breakdowns so i can finally breakthrough this last weight i can't get off.
Also it talks about eating "carefully chosen" fruit but never says what those fruits are...I'm a little frustrated as I have not learned anything I already didn't know....