Once again I return for advice. I was advised last time that my meal choices were responsible for headaches (too much starch.) and inflammation. I took that advice to heart and haven't had a notable headache since.

First off, I have my ups and downs. Today is a down day. Recently, for about a week now, I've upped my fat and protein intake. Eggs with occasionally a little chicken mixed in and about 1/3 a cup of yams makes my breakfast. I'll have a big salad with lunch and dinner. Along with more meat, usually beef. I'm getting about 140+grams of protein a day. I also have about 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil, and 1-2 tablespoons of coconut oil. 1 tsp of butter maybe. Carbs are usually 40-90, 100 tops. Fats are a good 40-60 percent of my intake, usually.

I started the primal fitness on friday. To be honest, I was psyched on friday, but yesterday I couldn't finish, it gave me a headache. I thought I was over the carb flu. But now I've got pain in new spots in my knees, upper back. A huge brain fog. No motivation. My walk today wasn't all that fun. My muscles are twitching, and I'm going to take an emergency ibuprofen here soon.

I'll admit, for the past 2 days I haven't had as many veggies, mostly meats. Mostly fat, oils, and meats. Also, its been about 3 days since I started on some whey protein and introduced dairy back into my diet. I suppose I might be sensitive, but I never heard of dairy doing all that. Nevertheless I'm going to lay off the dairy for awhile anyway.

I get tons of omega 3 from flax milk. Not sure whats going wrong at this point. Any advice would be appreciated. Maybe this is a nutrient deficiency. Of course, I've heard that too much protein can cause gout. I don't know.