I've been a lurker on the boards for a year or so and I'd like some opinions on my eating (too much? not enough? things I should cut out or add in? etc)

I'm a 27 year old female, 5'5" and about 113lbs (I've always been petite/small-framed and I'm not looking to lose any weight). I started eating primally over a year ago, stopped for a couple months toward the end of last year and now have been eating about 95% primal since January.

Okay a typical day:

Breakfast: 2-3 eggs with a whole mess of cooked veggies (usually eggplant, cauliflower, peppers, mushrooms, and kale or collard greens), coffee with a couple TBSP of coconut milk

I often have a banana for a snack.

Lunch: A big salad with a can of tuna, a few olives, 1/2 - whole avocado, balsamic and olive oil
a large sweet potato with butter, a couple fried eggs and some baby carrots.

Dinner: It varies a lot, but last night I had two chicken thighs and a smaller salad with balsamic and olive oil.

In the evening I'll often have another piece of fruit (sometimes with a couple TBSPs of unsweetened coconut) or a few celery sticks.

I have a very sedentary job, but I follow Mark's basic primal workout plan, so I get some form of exercise in almost every day.

I welcome any insight/opinions/suggestions etc.