Thread: Help with Meal Plan page

Lanie is offline Junior Member

Help with Meal Plan

Primal Fuel
    Hi everyone! I'm 19 years old and living in a college dorm on a meal plan. I've been mostly primal for two months now but I'm still struggling, so I'm working on it. I'll be able to make my own meals over the summer and next year but for the next month I'm still on a meal plan. I am 5'2 and weigh 112 pounds, so I'm not trying to lose any weight. I am only trying to eat as healthy as possible and lose the little bit of pooch I have left in my stomach and tone up more.

Right now I eat around 1500-1600 calories a day (I don't really count all that much), 100-120 grams of protein, 100-150 grams of carbs, and 50-60 grams of fat. Do I need more fat in my diet? How would I get more fat? I don't have access to making my own meals, etc, and choices are limited.

Normally, I have oatmeal for breakfast (its quick for me and the one thing I can't give up yet), either a salad with chicken or some type of meat and veggies for lunch, a piece of fruit and almonds (packaged and roasted) and carrots for snacks, and meat and veggies for dinner.

I am an avid Bodyrock fan so I have been doing those workouts five days a week and then light activity on the weekends as well as weight training with dumbbells three days a week.

Anything I should change about my diet? I just want to make sure I'm eating as healthy as possible!

egyption grok is offline Senior Member
    U need to up the fat 50 grams arent much , and like u said u need to ditch the instant oats, and omg I was a bodyrock fan too bt when zuzana ( I think that was her name) left the website I havent been opening it anymore just ain't the same

unchatenfrance is offline Senior Member
    You definitely need more fat in your diet (aim for 50-60% of your calories). Also, for someone who is very active (that's A LOT of work you've got going on there), you need to eat a lot more. Be careful you're not overtraining.

And for those of you who miss Zuzana, you can check her out at zuzkalight.com.

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Get the fat higher, eat more calories and I would recommend you a strength training program instead of Zuzana's workouts in case you are interested to maintain your muscle mass.
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Buy a bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and start with a teaspoon once or twice a day and increase, depending on how your digestion reacts to it.

Olive Oil does not need to be refrigerated.