Thread: Success with tiny changes...

Success with tiny changes...

Shop Now
    So, my DH, and a female friend both fall into the obese category... Neither (admitted) consider themselves to be big consumers of sugar... I KNOW DH drinks soda like it's necessary for life support... he denied it... My housekeeper says she has soda... I challenged them both to cut JUST SODA. (well DH was forced during a trip)... He lost 20 lbs in about 8 days...

That was back in SEPT.... well, just 3 weeks ago, my friend saw DH and commented to me about his OBVIOUS weight loss... and I said... It's the damn soda... REALLY??? She couldn't believe it!

She reported back a week later that she hadn't had soda all week... and she would tell me her weight loss the next week...

Well, it's been 3 weeks today... and cutting soda, and (last week she started cutting other sugar offenders)... she's lost a total of 19 lbs... She's floored... She's really excited about adding in her walks at least 3 days a week... She's melting before my eyes. I can see the changes in her face. She can wear pants that were starting to get to small.

My personal changes haven't been as grand. I WISH... but I'm so excited to see this change in her that it's keeping me focused!

Thought I'd share!

Awesome. Love these.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

Great post!!
    "If you won't be better tomorrow than you are today, what do you need tomorrow for?"

Just by cutting out soda?...

Shop Now
    You KNOW they were drinking a lot and NOT realizing it... DH didn't think it was "that much" at all...he was BLOWN away!

Edited to add: he is a total sugar FREAK... candy bars, etc... He cut those when he saw what the soda did... he is now a full 50lbs lighter... his legs are SKINNY! (he's never had skinny legs... he's gotta start lifting.... like me some thick manly legs!!! YUM!)

It's been a major change...
    Last edited by twinmama; 05-03-2010 at 04:32 PM. Reason: cause I type before I think...