Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My paleo journey page

louisem is offline Member

My paleo journey

Shop Now
    Ok my mood is still quite low but I'm sticking with my paleo diet. For breakfast I had 2 boiled eggs,some goats cheese and coffee with cream and coconut oil. For lunch I have had a large bowl of soup and more goats cheese and coffee. I am too lethargic to even go outside the door but that's ok for now. I'm still waiting on my book but it's due any day now.Weight still bothering me but there seems to be nothing I can do about it at the moment. I'm doing my best (I think) and have to stop criticizing myself. That's all for now.

I have received Mark's book and had a quick read through it so am satisfied that I know what I need to do. Today I had protein shake with 2 raw eggs and bullet-proof coffee. For lunch I had chicken salad and couple squares dark choc cos it's my friend's birthday. Dinner was roast chicken with tiny roast potato and butter with roast courgette, tomatoe, leeks and mushrooms. I then ate yoghurt with mixed seeds. I didn't exercise today and still have to get myself in the habit. This morning I also had a piece of caramel choc but just a small piece. I know I have to knock that sugar thing on the head. I haven't weighed myself either but don't feel any weight loss at all. Is it ever going to start? I think too, that my stress levels maybe preventing this too. Forgot to check on my blood results but will do it tomorrow. That's it for now!

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    That sounds like a delicious dinner, Louise. Your body will love it, and I hope you enjoyed it. Sleep well.

Thanks Annie, if only I could have left it at that. Was at a meeting and when I came home I ate home-made choc muffin and an apple. And I wonder why I'm not losing weight!!!

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    We all slip-up. Just keep trying.

Right I got my blood results back and they are all fine. I was hoping in one way that something would be off because it would give me a reason for being so tired but maybe that's just the depression. I'm taking vit D too so maybe I should up the dosage. I still feel fat and disgusting but am trying to talk nicely to myself. Ate a toffee cookie but at least I did not go back and eat the whole pack. Otherwise I have eaten primally today so far. One good thing is that I don't eat between meals which is great for me. I'm looking at the positives here so onwards and upwards!

Not long home from my exam. Was so stressed that when I came home I had a major binge. I ate nearly full pkt biscuits, a packet of crisps, and nearly a full easter egg. I feel sick and full of disgust. Tomorrow is another day I suppose! My shoulders and neck are so sore too.

Annieh is offline Senior Member
    Good luck for your exam result. Please don't replace those biccies etc when you go shopping. If they're not in the house you'll have to eat something else.

Thanks Annie. I know you're right but I was in self-destruction mode last night. I'm going to have to do something about my stress levels. I'm going to go for a walk and going to try and forgive myself yet again. I feel as though I'm wound so tight that something is going to give.

Hi all! My blood results were all fine so no excuse for feeling tired apart from being depressed. I'm doing ok with my diet but need to do better. I have gone back to having protein shakes with raw eggs and coconut milk for breakfast. I like them and they are easy to drink and they keep me full for ages. Still haven't managed to quit sugar but am trying my best. Exercise is something I haven't been doing either. I find it very hard to even go for a walk but have set out goals to achieve next week. My hair has gone extremely thin too. I'm taking flaxseed oil, fish oil and about 7500 iu of vit D. I have not noticed any major changes in the last couple of months but that obviously means I have to try harder with my diet and exercise. Oh ya and try and stop stressing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast