Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: how often do you eat fish? page 3

Balance is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    3-5 times per week. Normally baked wild caught salmon, mahi mahi, tilapia. We also do sushi once a week.
    "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Knifegill is online now Senior Member
    Two or three times a week, only wild caught, often oily canned fish (packed in water, usually) but also ends and pieces of cod and mahi mahi from Trader Joe's. Super cheap there, I've half-filled my freezer with fish!

Turquoisepassion:
    Knifegill is christened to be high carb now!
    notontherug:
    the buttstuff...never interested.
    Tremendous worms of a swarthy nature pursue me across the sandy blank sky. I stop to think. What the devil AM I up to?!

My pony picture thread http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82786.html

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    I don't really eat fish nowadays because I am very busy and unable to make time to cook it daily. I just take fish oil supplements (if you are interested in dosage, I wrote an article on this matter: Fish oil benefits.
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

girlhk is offline Senior Member
    I tried canned sardines for the first time last month and liked it! It tastes almost like the fresh ones we used to eat. Canned is really okay? I haven't eaten much canned food.

Croak is offline Senior Member
    Never.

I know quality fish is good for me, but, hey, it's my one phobia, and I'm keeping it.

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Of the oily fish, 12 cans of sardines per month, and a couple of servings of salmon per month. Also, lox as often as I go to the store where I buy it. Non-oily fish I don't really keep track of, but I eat oysters on a regular basis, and crawfish when they're in season. (Those last two are technically not fish, but I lump all seafood into "fish.") I'll also occasionally try something new and local if it's on sale.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Once a day fish here. Fish is easier to digest than a big piece of red meat. Fish, squid, oysters, clams, sashimi, plus a lot of seaweed.

MorganGirl is offline Member
    Twice a week. Hubby is also Primal but hates seafood, but he's trying now. Tilapia and Mahi he can handle once a week. I eat shrimp once a week, he's scared of them and won't touch em.

miata is online now Senior Member
    2-4 times/week - frozen salmon/cod/mahi mahi, canned sardines, various sashimi

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    canned sardines or oysters pretty much daily for me. i might eat less on the weekends, but i'm more likely to have fish for dinner then.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast