Thread: Introduction page

brave-new-world88 is offline Junior Member

Introduction

Primal Fuel
    Hello fellow Groks and Grokettes!

My name is Matthew. I am a 24 year old student living very much in this modern world. I have congenital hypothyroidism and have a history of depression (what was diagnosed as dysthymia) and am happy to say that I have stopped taking anti-depression medication alltogether. It's been almost 2 years and I feel good.

A coworker mentioned marksdailyapple to me a few months ago and I decided to take a look. I am reading the Primal Blueprint right now and have taken this low-carb, paleo diet into my life (not with a full embrace) and am trying to get to a point where my fatigue isn't chronic and I get rid of my excess body fat. My body fat % is somewhere around 26%.

Two years ago I weighed 230 lbs and my diet was anything but paleo. Today I am 185 lbs and I lost all that weight out of sheer willpower and chronic cardio, without changing my CW diet at all. Now I want to take things to another level. Looking forward to being a member here.

Thanks for reading,

Matt

Hedonist2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Matt. You don't have to embrace Primal 100% to benefit by it. You are encouraged to find what works best for you. I don't do 100% and don't intend to but it has made a huge difference in every aspect of my life.
    Ancestral Health Info - My blog about Primal and the general ancestral health movement. Site just remodeled using HTML5/CSS3 instead of Wordpress.

My MDA Friday success story - Stubborn Senior's Testimonial

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome Matthew. 24 years is a nice age - I'm 23 atm.

Have a nice stay here!
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/