Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Same Problem, Different Nutritional Solutions? page 2

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Mom is doing the PHD, not the VLC, so she won't need to remove starches/fruit.
    I know that my sleep problems were not correcting themselves within a few weeks, but growing worse until I added carbohydrates back in Frankly, I just do not understand why she experiences it with her pretty good level of carbs.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Zach is offline Banned
    Whats an entire day of eating for her? Like i said for you, tell her to eat a bit of carbs and salt before bed and again if she wakes up unable to sleep.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    My best attempt at her diet reconstruction is (from what I know of her and what I managed to fish out of her - if she is anything she is controlling so she is prone to misrepresenting facts).

Say she gets up around 5 am after 3 hours of tossing and turning and gets her coffee with what she described as 10 g of cheese (1/3 oz). Make it 1 oz since she is not exactly weighing it, and cutting less than 1 oz of cheese is not easy.
    Then she has lunch that would be 50-70 g of carbs from veggies, so about 2 -4 cups cooked, including squash and sweet potato in a bit of coconut oil (1 tbsp?) with like half a can of sardines or salmon - maybe 3 oz at most (never eats a can).
    I think she'd snack on 1-3 fruit till supper, because that's what she always does, and no diet in the verse is gonna stop that
    Somewhere she said she fits 1 egg a day (can't eat 2-3 prescribed by the diet; if she is hungry I have no idea why.
    Then for supper she would have the same amount of vegetables and some 3 oz of chicken or whatever.
    I cannot reliably establish that she won't also have something with sugar, like candied ginger with tea. A few pieces maybe. I am also not sure if she still uses kefir and quark. I know she eats some buckwheat once in a while, same as me, for the same reason.

She is not cooking a lot of meat because she is seeing money signs there.

I dunno, it does sound like very little food, but I know how she eats when I am around, and she does snack a lot so maybe she is not accounting for snacks. When they stay with us, I know she eats about 1/2 of what I eat for meat, but she always ate in between on bread and sweets.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12