Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex and Primal relationships page 5

noodletoy is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    pull-out? lmao. ask a conservative catholic how reliable that is.

As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    I don't know anyone who has commit to the person they lost their virginity to, I think it's a romanticism view that's been long lost, unfortunately.
    I did & married 11 years and counting.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noodletoy View Post
    pull-out? lmao. ask a conservative catholic how reliable that is.

Sex Study: Pull Out Withdrawal Method Rivals Condoms, Better Than No Birth Control - ABC News

Quote Originally Posted by the story
    In typical use, when used consistently and correctly, coitus interruptus and condoms have an 18 and 17 percent failure rate, respectively.
    That statistic can't be right at all. I have anecdotally experienced long stretches with 0% failure rates with each method.

not on the rug is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichMahogany View Post
    That statistic can't be right at all. I have anecdotally experienced long stretches with 0% failure rates with each method.
    oh dude.. quote of the day. awesome
    I have a lot of hard miles on my body from before I realized I'm not 100% invulnerable. Now I just think I'm 75% invulnerable. -Mr. Anthony

Give me a spouse/life-partner who I don't want to punch in the throat when she talks. -Canio6

Susie is offline Junior Member
    Yoga Bare duplicated the situation perfectly with this comment:

"Option one: You meet someone and one of you is not up for a relationship. You / they make it pretty clear at the outset that you / they aren't in it for the long haul, and then you either become lovers or not.

"Option two: You meet someone and you are both open to being in a relationship. Sex happens soon or not-so-soon, but either way both of you are curious about the other and think this has potential.

"Option three: You meet someone and you think they want a relationship with you, but actually they don't. They just want to shag you. You sleep together, they leave, the end."

Option 2 is good.

Thank you all for taking your time to give your viewpoints. It was all helpful. Although the idea of using sex as a control factor and to force someone into a relationship was not the idea I wanted to convey, I see how it could be construed this way. And I can also see that maybe the guy was being honorable in his actions. No blame intended, but with a pregnancy, the woman is the one who has no choice about dealing with consequences. The guy can walk away if he wants to and that is why I feel there should be some responsibility and commitment. I was never talking about a lifetime.

iYummy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    But, if it happens, and the person abandons their responsibility, they're the worst kind of trash imaginable.
    AGREED! My fiance and I planned for a baby, but apparently I fell pregnant too quickly (2 months into active trying - HIS idea!) and he decided he wanted an abortion, knowing I am against abortion. As I refused he quickly turned into someone I no longer wanted to be with. I kept the baby and kicked him out.
    Do I hate all men now? Do I blame the male gender? Not at all! You can't put the blame on a whole gender based on one person's choices.

I'm sure there are men out there who are willing to wait for your friend to be ready to have sex, but there are women out there who won't make men wait and they still have trouble finding a partner!

I think more responsibility needs to be put on the actual person, and not on their gender.

Primal Moose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie View Post
    No blame intended, but with a pregnancy, the woman is the one who has no choice about dealing with consequences. The guy can walk away if he wants to and that is why I feel there should be some responsibility and commitment.
    I'm sorry, but I gotta call bullshit on this. Women have many more choices than men do. And men cannot just "walk away". Women can go after the man legally and financially if she chooses to. On the flip-side, men have no recourse if he doesn't want her to have an abortion and she does. I know three separate guys that that has happened to. Two of them tried to convince her not to have an abortion, the third, his gf didn't even tell him she was pregnant until after the abortion because she knew he would be against it.

Not to mention, back to child-support, how women can deny the fathers their right to see their child and the court will still make them pay child-support, including garnishing wages. Or men who have to deal with women who lie to the court to get full custody and child support, such is the case with my best friend's older brother and his recent divorce with two toddlers. Or what about when women cheat and get pregnant and the boyfriend, none the wiser, helps raise the child.

I'm not saying that the majority of women fall into the bitch category like those above, but don't sit there and say that women are the only ones who have to deal with any consequences. I know way to many men who were good men and tried to do the right thing only to be fucked over by horrible women to let that one slide. In America, at least, women have many more options, legal and otherwise, than men do should an accident occur.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Moose View Post
    I'm sorry, but I gotta call bullshit on this. Women have many more choices than men do. And men cannot just "walk away". Women can go after the man legally and financially if she chooses to. On the flip-side, men have no recourse if he doesn't want her to have an abortion and she does. I know three separate guys that that has happened to. Two of them tried to convince her not to have an abortion, the third, his gf didn't even tell him she was pregnant until after the abortion because she knew he would be against it.

Not to mention, back to child-support, how women can deny the fathers their right to see their child and the court will still make them pay child-support, including garnishing wages. Or men who have to deal with women who lie to the court to get full custody and child support, such is the case with my best friend's older brother and his recent divorce with two toddlers. Or what about when women cheat and get pregnant and the boyfriend, none the wiser, helps raise the child.

I'm not saying that the majority of women fall into the bitch category like those above, but don't sit there and say that women are the only ones who have to deal with any consequences. I know way to many men who were good men and tried to do the right thing only to be fucked over by horrible women to let that one slide. In America, at least, women have many more options, legal and otherwise, than men do should an accident occur.
    For a very extreme example of how the legal system often blindly favours the woman, I recommend a documentary called "Dear Zachary". You will cry.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Susie is offline Junior Member
    Primal Moose, your are right, of course. There's more to it than I thought. I don't know very much these things. I guess it is important to choose your partners wisely, on both sides. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

BestBetter is offline Senior Member
    I highly recommend the book 'The Selfish Gene' by Richard Dawkins for a really in depth analysis that includes some really interesting scientific research that illuminates this topic (and others) in both humans and animals. Someone on this forum recommended it on another thread, and I'm really glad to have read it. It's too complex of a topic to discuss on a message board, it really does require a full length book to explain.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast