Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~Traveller~ page 9

Traveller is offline Senior Member

Day 91

Primal Fuel
    Hi guys,

I went up to Paparoa with some friends, for the weekend. Breakfast was mostly eggs, lunch was vegetable soup, and dinner was steak. The worst thing I had was a small apricot tart. I'm sorry, but it looked so good!

Anyway, today:

Breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon. 1 cup of ACV

Then from 12:00 to 2:15 I had some non-stop karate training.

Lunch: 1 cup of chai tea with CO, 2-3 handfuls of walnuts, 1 cup of ACV.

Then a rather slow 2.5 km walk. I was unusually tired (read exhausted) from the training.

Dinner will most likely be butter chicken. It has a small amount of sugar in it, so I count it as part of my 20%.

I'm turning in early tonight, because stupid me went to bed at 7 am on Sunday night, and I haven't quite recovered from that yet.

Bye!

Traveller.

Day 95

Hi all,

Breakfast: bacon and eggs, 1 cup of ACV, an apple.

Several cups of chai tea throughout the day, with almond milk. Another cup of ACV

Dinner: bacon and eggs. 1 cup of ACV.

I also made a small amount of 'primal fudge', which is cocoa, CO, and honey mixed and melted, then frozen. Really nice.

I'm going off dairy for a couple of weeks, just to see if it makes any difference.

Bye!

Traveller.

Day 96

Hi guys!

Too many carbs today, unfortunately.

Breakfast: 5-6 'rashers' of bacon, 1 egg. 1 cup of ACV.

Then from that until dinner it was just primal fudge. I was in a mood, and it was that or chocolate. And ACV.

Dinner: chicken and kumara and parsnips, all chucked into the crockpot and cooked until soft. Reaaaaaaaaaaalllly nice! More ACV.

I'm still off the nuts and dairy.

I've got a bright red patch of inflamed acne on my forehead. I'm going to try a honey and turmeric mask tonight. Geez, I hate acne!

Bye!

Traveller.

Day 102 (?)

Hi!

Okay. So. I've gone a bit 'carb crazy' these last 3-4 days. I've stayed quite primal, but I've had too many primal treats, such as primmeal, banana's, hot cocoa (heaps of this), etc.

So, yeah. Quite carb crazy.

Also, haven't been walking as much, probably because of the awful weather. It's either freezing, but with clear skies, or it's freezing and pouring with rain. And both of those just make me want to curl up with a book and a cup of hot cocoa. Which I've sort of been doing.

I hate winter!

Traveller.

Day 107

Hi,

Yesterday was my brothers birthday, so I had a handful of potato chips, a small slice of ice cream cake, and some chocolate. It didn't awaken any cravings, so today I'm fully back into it.

Breakfast: bacon and eggs, cooked in virgin macadamia nut oil.

A couple of hours later I had a banana, and a cup of milk thistle tea. It's the only tea I can drink without milk, seriously love the taste.

My african black soap arrived this morning, so I've started washing my face with it. I so hope it helps, I'm really desperate. I'm barely leaving the house, now.

I'm still continuing with the ACV 3 times daily, and no colds, cold sores or blisters like the rest of my family. Might simply be a coincidence, but it might not.

Traveller.

Hi guys...

for the past 2 days or so, I've been cheating a bit, mostly because of my frustrations with my acne. I know, it's really stupid to eat bad stuff when you're trying to get rid of acne, but I wasn't in a very logical mood.

Anyway, after those 2 days, my body rebelled and I started coming down with something. Really aching muscles, headaches, etc.

The minute I felt like this I upped the ACV intake, cut out all the cheats, and drank heaps of water. I went to bed early, and thankfully was completely back to normal in the morning!

Anyway, today I had an academic test.
    I was a bit slow, and finished with literally 15 seconds to spare.

Traveller.

My new favourite drink!!!!!!

Hi guys,

I've never been much of a drinks person, they never satisfied me like sugary foods.

But, now I've discovered this amazing drink that I just can't get enough of......coconut water!!!!!!
    The rest of my family don't really like it, but a few days ago I saw a can in a whole foods store and decided to try it. And now I'm almost addicted to the stuff. It's like thick, sweet water.

Anyway, I've started a fast. I'm planning to go from Thursday night (last night) to Tuesday morning. So, about 4.5 days. This will be my longest fast, and it'll be interesting to see how I do on Monday night at karate training.

Traveller.

24 hr mark...

Hey,

well, I've hit the 24 hour mark. It's funny, the hunger pangs didn't start until only a couple of hours ago. I have been drinking lots of tea, so maybe that helped.

T.

36 hrs come and gone...

Well, the 36 hour mark is done and dusted.

The rest of the family's having dinner right now. Pizza and pre-packaged roast potatoes.

Seriously not helping...

60 hours!!

Hi guys,

well, it's been 2 and a half days. 60 hours!

Someone's just come over with a huge crock pot filled with slow cooked lamb chops with copious amounts of vegetables....I just about died when I smelled it.

But, I'm doing okay. Feeling a bit empty, but not too bad.

However, today the family and I are going to see some relatives, and I am not looking forward to explaining why I'm not eating anything. I'm not sure what I'm going to say. They're religious, so maybe I could get away with saying it's just a small fast. I just won't mention that I'm thinking of going a whole week. They'd probably pass out. Or force feed me. My sister loves doing that.

T.

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast