Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Primal Journal ~Traveller~ page 28

Shae4556 is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    I will try this.
    Last edited by Shae4556; 01-22-2014 at 12:15 AM.

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Been trying to message you but your inbox is full. I thought you went on (vacation) holiday... Glad your back. You'll have to catch me up. I'm back on my normal schedule after a bit of a break. Hope all is well talk to ya later!!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Hi Em!

I think I fixed the inbox prob. Again. Sorry.

T.

Okay, so a humungous thank-you to orange for suggesting the cetaphil. It has almost completely cleared up my forehead and cheek acne. Can't thank you enough.

Of course, now there's another problem (typical). A couple of weeks after I started breaking out, I started wearing a cap 24/7. It's the first thing I put on in the morning, and the last thing I take off at night. I've heard of some women who refuse to see anyone without their make-up on, their hair done, etc - that's me, except with a hat. I started wearing it to actually physically try and hide the forehead acne. I'd pull it down low, and it actually worked quite well, and was the only reason I could still leave the house (if you remember I was quite depressed). Then it started causing acne, or at least contributing to the oiliness, and it became more of a 'shading the face' thing to lessen the appearance of the redness. However, the parts that still touched my forehead were still causing acne, so I started pushing it right up off my forehead. It's now doing almost nothing to hide the acne, and has become mostly a psychological thing. It gives me the feeling that I can hide my face if I want to, as opposed to the 'exposed' feeling when I'm bare-headed.
    Almost everyone (friends, teachers, sensei's, family) has seemed to accepted the hat, and for the most part no one bother's me about wearing it during training, or tuition. However, lately a friend of mine has started to gently push me into not wearing it during training. This person does a lot for me, goes out of his way for me a lot, and I feel so ashamed that I can't even to do this small thing. I tried. I took it off for maybe 15 minutes of training. But I couldn't meet anyone's eyes, and I felt like everyone was looking at me. It's so frustrating. My face is almost completely acne free! (except for my chin, but there's no way my hat hides that). It's in a state that I've been dreaming about for months, so I don't understand why I still just want to hide my face.
    And there's another thing. I seem to have developed a fear of mirrors. I haven't looked in the mirror for over 3 weeks. The only way I know about the state of my face is through touch. 3 weeks, people.

T.

Exam went okay. Sort of. Mucked up on a couple of things.

B - smoothie - banana, strawberries, unsweetened yoghurt, coconut milk.
    L - chicken.
    D(will be) - roast chicken.

T.

PrimalCon New York
    Okay.
    A few days ago one of our chickens got sick. We took her to the vet, and found out she's got lead poisoning.
    We don't know where she got the lead - but a very real possibility is the paint on our house, because our house is quite old. If this is the case then my family and I have been constantly exposed to lead for the past 10 years. To find out if it is actually from the paint tests will need to be done. If it comes back positive, then the house will have to be stripped and re-painted, which would probably require us to shift, either temporarily or permanently. We may also need to go for blood tests to find out how much we were exposed too, and if any of us are sick. If we are, then that opens up whole new set of problems.

Damn.

T.

P.S had an exam today. I think I passed it.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728