Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~Traveller~ page 24

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Hey T,
    Losers indeed!!! Don't spare them another second of your precious time. They aren't worth it.
    And I am impressed if your version of 'cheating' involves a bit of chocolate, gluten-free pizza and fruit. If you saw what my cheats look like, your feelings of guilt would be out the window in a jiffy!
    Oh wow, so you went and bought the Cetaphil cleanser!! Let me know how you go with it. I use mine with a bit of water, morning and night. I remember being told years and years ago, when I first began using it, to give my skin a month or so to adjust and to start showing some results. So the key is to persist! Did you buy the moisturising lotion too?
    L
    Thanks, Orange.
    How long did it take for your skin to start improving? The whole month, sooner?
    No, I didn't get the moisturiser. Is that necessary for everyone, or just for drier skin types?

By the way, thanks for chiming in with your support and advice! I appreciate it.

T.

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Oh wow! How immature of that idiot in the car!! Some people have no class! (Insert angry face here)

Good luck with the new product! Hope it works for ya if you break out again.

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Thanks Em!

Today:
    B - yogurt, chia gel, blueberries and walnuts.

Didn't get such a good sleep last night, and my mood's paying the price for it. I'm slightly irritable. More than slightly according to the family.

I'm really falling off the wagon now, bit by bit. There's just so much chocolate lying around, and I'm just not strong enough to resist right now.

T.

Orange is offline Member
    Hi T,
    Your breakfast sounds yum! I love the combination of yoghurt and nuts. Honey drizzled on the top makes it even better!
    It took my skin a good four or so weeks to start settling down. And I won't lie, there were times when I wanted to throw the Cetaphil cleanser and lotion out the bathroom window in frustration. But persistence paid off in the end.
    As for the Cetaphil lotion, I bought it with the intention of applying it very sparingly at first, especially around problem areas. It also helped combat the dryness and peeling that the prescription topical creams were causing. If you feel more comfortable trialling only the cleanser for now though, then go with that. Fingers and toes crossed it helps!
    L
    P.S. Just saw your comment to my post in the 'What are you having for dinner tonight?’ thread, advising me not to tell too many people about my use of roast chicken drippings! It made me laugh as I actually mentioned to my friend on the phone a few nights back how I mash up my vegetables in the drippings. She nearly had a heart attack in disgust!!!! Wish I had come across that advice sooner!

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Hi T,
    Your breakfast sounds yum! I love the combination of yoghurt and nuts. Honey drizzled on the top makes it even better!
    It took my skin a good four or so weeks to start settling down. And I won't lie, there were times when I wanted to throw the Cetaphil cleanser and lotion out the bathroom window in frustration. But persistence paid off in the end.
    As for the Cetaphil lotion, I bought it with the intention of applying it very sparingly at first, especially around problem areas. It also helped combat the dryness and peeling that the prescription topical creams were causing. If you feel more comfortable trialling only the cleanser for now though, then go with that. Fingers and toes crossed it helps!
    L
    P.S. Just saw your comment to my post in the 'What are you having for dinner tonight?’ thread, advising me not to tell too many people about my use of roast chicken drippings! It made me laugh as I actually mentioned to my friend on the phone a few nights back how I mash up my vegetables in the drippings. She nearly had a heart attack in disgust!!!! Wish I had come across that advice sooner!
    Ohhhh honey!! Good idea!
    4 weeks? Okay, thanks. I'm not using any topical creams, so I might just give the cleanser a try. Though if it dries me out, I'll give the lotion a shot.

Sad, isn't it? I told a friend that I drizzle dripping over salads, and he was sooo shocked!!

T.

Hi all,

Not a bad night's sleep, but I am soooo tired.

B - 3 HB eggs, 1 avocado.

The usual activities today, except for an extra 2 km walk.

....so tired....

T.

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Why so tired?

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Awful training. Awful awful awful awful awful. Awful. The people who are doing the comp were given a sort of...rehearsal for the real thing. Kata was terrible. Couldn't focus. Didn't kiai. Well, duh. Of course I didn't. And I lost every sparring bout. Why? No stinking kiai. It seems that if you don't kiai, then your opponent gets awarded a point. The instructor kept telling me to kiai. The yellow belt kept telling me to kiai. The blue belt, too. I felt like yelling at them that I would kiai at the competition and NOT BEFORE!!!!!!!!
    I was approached by a guy who I train with on sundays. He said I needed to relax. I just had to relax. He said he could tell by my body language that I was so stressed I couldn't do anything properly. Great. I hate being watched. I'm so self-conscious it's embarrassing. Sometimes I have these 'freezes'. I just freeze, because I'm just so self-conscious. I did that last tuesday, at training. Just stood there, silently refusing to do something Sensei had told me to do.
    Anyway, he is right. I do need to relax, and just enjoy it. But how do you do that, and learn and do your best at the same time? In order to do my best I need to focus. Concentrate. Not have a great time.

B - can't remember
    L - bacon
    D - IF

T.

Quote Originally Posted by Emofedom View Post
    Why so tired?

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"
    I really don't know. If anything my sleep is getting better, but I'm getting more tired during the day.

T.

Great day yesterday! Bought 2 couches, a juicer, got my phone fixed, got my sister a phone, and got a new backpack cos my old one's falling to bits. Okay, it wasn't quite as simple as that, but that was the end result.

I've almost completely fallen off the wagon, and my face is paying the price for it. I'm going to be 90-100% primal from now on.

It's a sunday morning, 7:00am, so I've got training in an hour, which means a light breakfast.

B - 3 HB egs.

T.

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast