Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Journal ~Traveller~ page 23

Traveller is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hi all!

Great day today. Exhilarating run in the rain, great training...

B - 3 HB eggs, yogurt.
    L - yogurt, walnuts, more yogurt...(got given heaps of it)
    D - 2 HB eggs, 1 avocado.

Cheated a bit with a chocolate chip cookie. Oops.

Oh, and the skin seems to be improving! I took my hat of today (in front of people) for the first time in 3 months. I just hope to heck it doesn't get worse again. I've stopped using anything but water on my skin. It's such a hassle, all the soaps, cleansers, creams.

Bye!

T.

Emofedom is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    Hi all!

Great day today. Exhilarating run in the rain, great training...

B - 3 HB eggs, yogurt.
    L - yogurt, walnuts, more yogurt...(got given heaps of it)
    D - 2 HB eggs, 1 avocado.

Cheated a bit with a chocolate chip cookie. Oops.

Oh, and the skin seems to be improving! I took my hat of today (in front of people) for the first time in 3 months. I just hope to heck it doesn't get worse again. I've stopped using anything but water on my skin. It's such a hassle, all the soaps, cleansers, creams.

Bye!

T.
    Who knows that maybe the trick... Water!

Em
    "Adapt and Overcome"

Hope so, Em!

Sunday morning - training for 2 hrs. It wasn't as hard as last week, which to be honest isn't saying much. It just means I can walk. Barely.

Wasn't hungry, so breakfast was a tiny amount of roast chicken.

I'm really enjoying the training. I come home, and I just want to do more. I do get the feeling that I'm one of the lowest grades, though.
    Anyway, now I've got to survive a horrible, boring Sunday. More study, I guess.

T.

Orange is offline Member
    Hi Traveller,
    Apologies if you have already mentioned giving this a go in your journal, but have you tried Cetaphil cleanser and Cetaphil moisturising lotion for your skin? These products SAVED my face (my problems are acne, but also psoriasis, excema and periocular dermatitis). I had trialled so many different products - some super duper pricey - before I finally decided to listen to my doctor about Cetaphil. Well, I wish I had listened to him a lot sooner!!! Anyhow, I have suggested Cetaphil to numerous other people (family, friends, work colleagues) with similar skin problems, and most have not looked back since. So I hope it works just as well for you if you do decide to give it a go!!!
    Last edited by Orange; 09-14-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange View Post
    Hi Traveller,
    Apologies if you have already mentioned giving this a go in your journal, but have you tried Cetaphil cleanser and Cetaphil moisturising lotion for your skin? These products SAVED my face (my problems are acne, but also psoriasis, excema and periocular dermatitis). I had trialled so many different products - some super duper pricey - before I finally decided to listen to my doctor about Cetaphil. Well, I wish I had listened to him a lot sooner!!! Anyhow, I have suggested Cetaphil to numerous other people (family, friends, work colleagues) with similar skin problems, and most have not looked back since. So I hope it works just as well for you if you do decide to give it a go!!!
    No Orange, I haven't tried it, thanks! If my skin doesn't improve I'll try it. I always feel so guilty about using cleansers and such on my skin; I feel so 'unprimal'. But I can't stay like this forever, especially not with events coming up.

Thanks again!

T.

Hi all,

It's 8:30am, getting ready to go on my usual walks; I've got severe Mondayitus so not looking forward to it.

My sleep seems to be improving! The past two nights I don't remember lying awake for hours, so I must be falling asleep quicker. Better sleep seems to equal better everything, so I hope it continues.
    Training tonight!

T.

Orange is offline Member
    No worries Traveller, good luck with your current skincare routine. I know how difficult it can be to get right, but things are sure to improve eventually. Have faith!! And yes, a good night's sleep certainly helps!!

Hi!

Awesome training last night. The whole hour was on sparring; Sensei pulled me over to spar with her, but I was too scared to attack. The other sensei's I can spar with comfortably. Once I attempted a few kicks, but let my guard drop and was soundly whacked for my trouble. I stayed well back after that.

Anyway, today:
    B - haven't had it yet, but possibly left-over lamb soup. Well. By the time I got home from training last night there was no meat left, so it's more lamb-flavored-vegetable-soup.

Exercise is 2 walks plus 2 hr training. Wish I could skip the walks.

T.

Ugh, I'm eating terribly these days. I keep cheating - a bit of chocolate here, some gluten-free pizza there, too much fruit... I don't know why I'm doing it. Eventually it's going to catch up with me, and I'll end up with a cold sore, or a blister, or something.

Something really annoying happened today. I was on my second walk, straight after training, and this car slows down next to me and someone stupid idiot sprayed with a bottle of juice. What the heck??!! I mean, what the freakin' heck??!!! It was just so deliberate, and....uncalled for. I was already in a bad mood because I didn't do well at training, but that just made me see red.
    I continued my walk, fantasizing about what I'd do to them if I ever ran into them again. Idiots. Losers. Idiots.

In other news, I got a Cetaphil cleanser today; it's on stand-by ready to be used if my face even thinks about breaking out.

T.

Orange is offline Member
    Hey T,
    Losers indeed!!! Don't spare them another second of your precious time. They aren't worth it.
    And I am impressed if your version of 'cheating' involves a bit of chocolate, gluten-free pizza and fruit. If you saw what my cheats look like, your feelings of guilt would be out the window in a jiffy!
    Oh wow, so you went and bought the Cetaphil cleanser!! Let me know how you go with it. I use mine with a bit of water, morning and night. I remember being told years and years ago, when I first began using it, to give my skin a month or so to adjust and to start showing some results. So the key is to persist! Did you buy the moisturising lotion too?
    L

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast