Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't like big breakfasts!! But can't fast in the a.m., so... page 2

magicmerl is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by denisedb View Post
    Thanks, everyone. So, just to verify: no Primal Fuel in my smoothie for breakfast during the whole 30?
    Yep. And fat laden breakfasts to taste.
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

alg2435 is offline Senior Member
    If you want to be strict about it, and follow all the guidelines, then yes, leave it out. If you want to tweak it a little and still have the Primal Fuel, that's your choice! The Whole 30 is about helping yourself feel ridiculously good. If you already feel ridiculously good, then there's no need to take it away!
    Making adventure out of this thing called life

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Just use egg whites in your smoothie instead of whey powder, with frozen berries. It tastes like sorbet, mmgh. Or use tomato paste as a thickener if you would like savory green smoothie.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

s-piper is offline Senior Member
    I'm not a big breakfast person either. There's no reason you can't eat a small breakfast. Some cold cooked meat, yogurt and fruit, or a homemade smoothie might work better for you.

I don't like eating a big breakfast either, and I am never up early enough to make one before work. So I've been making smoothies with frozen berries (sometimes mango, which is delicious) and coconut milk. Takes five seconds. That way, I can have my bacon and eggs at lunch, when I am feeling up to them. The fat in the coconut milk keeps me fuller than whole-grain english muffins ever did :P

Zanna is offline Senior Member
    I don't eat a big breakfast either most of the time. It's just too much, too early. I'll have two eggs poached in a cup of salted bone broth a lot, followed by a piece of fruit. That holds me til lunch (mid-afternoon) pretty easily. Don't force yourself to eat too much early in the day if it doesn't suit you. Not everyone has to do the IF thing.

Marinas Florin is offline Senior Member
    You still need to try and abstain from eating in the morning if you want to adapt your eating patterns to the ones that you are working with.

Feeling cold fingers, shaking are just temporary "side-effects" until you get adapted.
    No Bull fat loss and muscle gaining at http://www.nobsbb.com

I am not a bodybuilding/fat loss/strength training "guru" BUT I achieved a lean state with ease after learning the correct way to train and eat and I want to HELP YOU achieve the same.

Lose Weight/Gain Muscle/Strength - FEEL BETTER

Start here: http://www.nobsbb.com/new-start-here/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12