Thread: Burnout turnaround page

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

Burnout turnaround

I've been on the high end of burnout for quite a while, complete with the "I want out, lemme out" feeling. But today, after recognizing it for what it was (it took me a while, I can be kinda bullheaded with stuff to that effect), it's just... gone. I have my drive and my joie d'vie back. I'm not talking I pushed it off to one side, I'm saying that once I gave it proper recognition, it just went away, like water evaporating from hot summer concrete. This has never happened to me before. Every other time I've gotten burned out, it took weeks of trying to relax, not a single spark of of "Ohhh, that's what it is..." WTF?!

Mahewa is offline Banned
    Dear Naiadnight,
    Thank you for sharing your problems with burn-outs. it looks like it is not the first time for you.
    At a point in my own life I had the same problem and for me it was a matter of wrong focus.
    Today I know that I must keep my dream alive to not repeat the burn-out experience.

Where will you be in 5 years?
    Lift yourself above the burden of your current life and ride on wings of imagination into the future. What will you look like? Are you more fit? Are you enjoying your favorite sport as much as you like? Are you eating healthy balanced food? Are you mentally healthy and in harmony with your family, friends and work? Are you financially healthy?
    Let your imagination flow and think big.

Keep your dream alive
    Before you go to bed at night be your future healthy self in your imagination and live it as real as you can. See the house where you live, see the nature around you, smell the flowers, feel the taste of the food and experience the love from your family.
    When you wake up in the morning, wake up in your dream and stay there just for a few minutes before you begin your new day.

Why is this important?
    The quantum physic is based on the fact that an outcome of an experiment can change depending on the intention and focus of the observer.
    Your life is the same way, whatever you focus on, will create an energy trying to organize matters in your life to bring what you focus on into reality.
    It is essential for your future health plan and life that you keep a clear focus on what you like to accomplish, as you do create it.
    Open your eyes and see what people in general dream about and talk about? It is a big difference between a vivid strong dream that you enter in your mind or just a simple wish or desire.

There are many people with a very poor background that made a move into a much better life, only because they had a strong dream that they never gave up which created their future.

Get ready to receive
    If we are living a life that is far from the way we want, we also somehow get used to it. It is hard to keep a dream alive when you have tons of daily problems to handle.
    Do not ever give up your dream as it will knock on your door sooner or later.
    Look for the small changes and opportunities coming your way and be ready to take action. The small changes will make way for the bigger ones. If you do not see what is coming your way, or do not think that you are worthy, you will miss the boat…

Hope this will bring some kind of help for you.

Mahewa is offline Banned
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Dear Naiadnight,
    Thank you for sharing your problems with burn-outs. it looks like it is not the first time for you.
    At a point in my own life I had the same problem and for me it was a matter of wrong focus.
    Today I know that I must keep my dream alive to not repeat the burn-out experience.

Where will you be in 5 years?
    Lift yourself above the burden of your current life and ride on wings of imagination into the future. What will you look like? Are you more fit? Are you enjoying your favorite sport as much as you like? Are you eating healthy balanced food? Are you mentally healthy and in harmony with your family, friends and work? Are you financially healthy?
    Let your imagination flow and think big.

Keep your dream alive
    Before you go to bed at night be your future healthy self in your imagination and live it as real as you can. See the house where you live, see the nature around you, smell the flowers, feel the taste of the food and experience the love from your family.
    When you wake up in the morning, wake up in your dream and stay there just for a few minutes before you begin your new day.

Why is this important?
    The quantum physic is based on the fact that an outcome of an experiment can change depending on the intention and focus of the observer.
    Your life is the same way, whatever you focus on, will create an energy trying to organize matters in your life to bring what you focus on into reality.
    It is essential for your future health plan and life that you keep a clear focus on what you like to accomplish, as you do create it.
    Open your eyes and see what people in general dream about and talk about? It is a big difference between a vivid strong dream that you enter in your mind or just a simple wish or desire.

There are many people with a very poor background that made a move into a much better life, only because they had a strong dream that they never gave up which created their future.

Get ready to receive
    If we are living a life that is far from the way we want, we also somehow get used to it. It is hard to keep a dream alive when you have tons of daily problems to handle.
    Do not ever give up your dream as it will knock on your door sooner or later.
    Look for the small changes and opportunities coming your way and be ready to take action. The small changes will make way for the bigger ones. If you do not see what is coming your way, or do not think that you are worthy, you will miss the boat…

Hope this will bring some kind of help for you.