Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: which foods are high on PUFAs? anyone plz page 4

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Thank Matt Stone, it's his list!
    Rehabilitative Rest and Agressive Re-Feeding, ftw!

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Rehabilitative Rest and Agressive Re-Feeding, ftw!
    I've got the e-book open
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

counterpuncher is offline Senior Member
    Every time I see a picture of Matt Stone, he looks fatter.

Quote Originally Posted by counterpuncher View Post
    Every time I see a picture of Matt Stone, he looks fatter.
    Just like Lustig...
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Just like Lustig...
    Nice.

Seriously, look at almost all the proponents of a high fat diet. Not the leanest crew around.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    I know this might be a lot to ask, but... would you consider devoting, oh, say 20-40 hours of your time each week to writing a blog? You have so much good information and such a charming personality, it needs its own hub. joking. But it would be awesome.
    Aw!

As for the blog, idk, I procrastinate a lot with everything! There are a lot of blogs out there already, dunno if anything I could contribute would be worthwhile.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Quote Originally Posted by j3nn View Post
    I know this might be a lot to ask, but... would you consider devoting, oh, say 20-40 hours of your time each week to writing a blog? You have so much good information and such a charming personality, it needs its own hub. joking. But it would be awesome.
    He could call it "Parallel Metabolisms - A guide to harnesssing the power and longevity of Trolls". Zach would be required to do guest posts (but since they're the same person that shouldn't be a problem ).
    Last edited by YogaBare; 03-18-2013 at 12:47 AM.

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    He could call it "Parallel Metabolisms - A guide to harnesssing the power and longevity of Trolls". Zach would be required to do guest posts (but since they're the same person that shouldn't be a problem ).
    Parallel Metabolisms... I like the sound of that. I'd kind of want to make a post-rock project and name it that though.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Parallel Metabolisms... I like the sound of that. I'd kind of want to make a post-rock project and name it that though.
    Lol... you could sample Ray Peat's vocals! Life Supporting Substances

- Ray Peat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast