Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a factor that prevented me from entering ketosis was .... page

egyption grok is offline Senior Member

Cool a factor that prevented me from entering ketosis was ....

Primal Fuel
    wat was a thing u did or ate or drank or watever that prevented u from becoming fat-adapted?

InSearchOfAbs is offline Senior Member
    probably making too many threads on a website you have read nothing about
    in the first place - i know that would have kept me out of ketosis entirely

who said i never read anything about it , seriously i thought this community was going to be amazing bt everyone is criticizing me for wanting to learn more seriously guys give me a break , this is where i come to put all my thoughts and escape from all the non primal people bt u guys just keep shooting me down

little vase is offline Senior Member
    Please keep asking questions. And if you really can't get the book mailed to you, send me your address in a private message and I'll mail you a copy.

I have to eat nothing in the way of vegetables for a day or two. Basically just meat and eggs. For a day or two. And then reintroduce low carb things like dairy and greens.

eKatherine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    who said i never read anything about it , seriously i thought this community was going to be amazing bt everyone is criticizing me for wanting to learn more seriously guys give me a break , this is where i come to put all my thoughts and escape from all the non primal people bt u guys just keep shooting me down
    How can you escape from non-primal people when you don't seem to have any idea what primal is, even after all the questions you have already asked and had answered? How would you even know who they are?

Quote Originally Posted by eKatherine View Post
    How can you escape from non-primal people when you don't seem to have any idea what primal is, even after all the questions you have already asked and had answered? How would you even know who they are?
    oh my god guys i freaken know so much about primal living iv read a hell lot about it for the past god damn week, will u guys seriously give me a break, its just there are specific things i want to know, people are asking less questions than i am but thats bec they have been here more than i have

sbhikes is offline Senior Member
    Why do you care so much about ketosis? Ketosis isn't the objective of the Primal Blueprint.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

WeldingHank is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Why do you care so much about ketosis? Ketosis isn't the objective of the Primal Blueprint.
    This. X100 I have lost just as much out of keto as I did in keto(and my workouts are better)

Cryptocode is offline Senior Member
    Now i'm curious.

1. Do you want to go in to Ketosis for the purpose of loosing weight? If so, it's completely unnecessary and won't help you loose weight any faster than just eating low-carb.

2. Does your coach know that you're on PB and that you're trying to go into Ketosis?

Omni is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by egyption grok View Post
    oh my god guys i freaken know so much about primal living iv read a hell lot about it for the past god damn week, will u guys seriously give me a break, its just there are specific things i want to know, people are asking less questions than i am but thats bec they have been here more than i have
    If you've read so much about it, then you should be able to ask more specific questions that require specific detail to be discussed.

Not just a series of how do I get into Ketosis fast, what food stopped you getting into Ketosis?

If you're so well read you would know the answers are stop eating carbohydrate and excess protein in both cases.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast