Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which do u guys prefer ( VEAL OR LAMB)?

Talking which do u guys prefer ( VEAL OR LAMB)?

Shop Now
    as the title implies and state ur reason

I love them both but rarely eat either. Lamb is very expensive and veal is hideously expensive.

Depends on what im using it for. I like Lamb in currys but not so much as steaks/burgers etc.
    Veal I like steaks, burgers, sausages.. well pretty much everything you might use beef for.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Much bigger lamb fan. Not sure why, but never found veal "worth writing home about". I mean, it's not bad, but lamb is definitely my favorite of the too.

Nice rack of lamb....seasoned right...grilled over some real charcoal.......................mmmmmmmmm

I don't care for either one, actually. But if forced to choose (you know, like at gunpoint) I would choose veal. I really dislike the taste of lamb.

Which do you prefer?

i just had veal shoulder (not the whole shoulder of course) it tasted amazing , i tried lamb but that wz so long ago that i dnt even remember how it tasted

LAMB! Love that stuff. I haven't had veal in years because it's must easier to by humanely treated adult cows. PLEASE, please, please do not buy CAFO veal. It is so cruel.

I am having ground lamb over top of an omlette for my dinner tonight. And no, it's not dinner time yet, but I have already decided this because... Lamb is awesome.

I haven't had veal since I was a child. I did not like it then. You know those veal patties with the little pat of butter on top? That's what my mom would make. I just didn't like it but I cant' really tell you why. I didn't like most things as a kid anyway.

I eat lamb almost once a week now, but no veal.
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Shop Now
    Love them both. Unfortunately our grocery stores don't carry veal, I haven't seen any for 10 years.