Page 59 of 244 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 59

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by badgergirl View Post
    Shhh...Wird der Teufel genannt, kommt er gerannt (god love wikipedia)

I know, not exactly in the best taste, but she really rubs me the wrong way.
    Only a Nazi would say that!!!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    That's not cheesecake, also a really small piece. But, yay cake anyway.
    Don't worry - the actual piece of cake was twice this size I just took a pic from tinernet so the Yanks would know what sticky toffee pudding was.

"That's awesome! I've always been in awe of those people who can just have a bite of this, or a taste of that, and then not be consumed by it (My mom does this. It takes her 5 months to get through a chocolate bar). Maybe you're getting to that place. How exciting! "
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    That sounds horrible! Whats really fun is being able to eat the whole cake and feel that much awesomer about yourself.
    I'm with you Oooombop. Eating the whole cake has never been an issue...!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member

Zach is offline Banned
    I used to hate those little long haired freaks when i was a kid. I remember i was a leet AOL hacker when we first got a computer and me and some other badasses took over the hanson chat room and gave em hell for months untill they left. Muuhahahahahahahha.

Now i kinda like the song. :/

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I used to hate those little long haired freaks when i was a kid. I remember i was a leet AOL hacker when we first got a computer and me and some other badasses took over the hanson chat room and gave em hell for months untill they left. Muuhahahahahahahha.

I like it too... I think it's nostalgia factor or something. I find myself humming it at random times throughout the day, usually when I'm out with friends.

Also, fug! rollerblading ;_; so much fun
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    Remember these guys? Hansons badass older brothers.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZD982yrmx4

yup, skinny chicks in school were obsessed with those guys

I was listening to Red House Painters, Anathema and Tool in high school haha

Man I was a depressed little shit...
    Last edited by Derpamix; 05-04-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.

Zach is offline Banned
    How old are you? I think i was only like 11-12 when those songs came out.

I was a bloodhound gang, sublime, dead kennedys, beastie boys kida kid. Still am i suppose.

Age is an abstract number, I stopped counting years when I turned 22. I'm in my mid-20s that's all I know.

PrimalCon New York

You used to troll in forums when you were a kid? Fancy that...

- Ray Peat