Page 22 of 244 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 22

Zach is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Getting sacked by courts(babies mom) and being financially unstable. Pretty crazy about the soy thing. Your friend is an abnormally in all meanings of the word haha.
    Yea although amazingly his ex got on heroin, lost her house (wellfare) and job, had to go to in patient and lost her childs rights! He just got 100% custody and no more child support. Pretty amazing turn of events after nine years of getting f'd in the A.

Yea i almost want to order the blood tests for him just for shits and goggles. He certainly is one of a kind.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Yea although amazingly his ex got on heroin, lost her house (wellfare) and job, had to go to in patient and lost her childs rights! He just got 100% custody and no more child support. Pretty amazing turn of events after nine years of getting f'd in the A.

Yea i almost want to order the blood tests for him just for shits and goggles. He certainly is one of a kind.
    That's really good news for him(not so much for her, but hahaha)
    nihil

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Someone should check her body temp.

Zach is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    That's really good news for him(not so much for her, but hahaha)
    She deserves it. Definition of succubus.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    She deserves it. Definition of succubus.
    Yup, cannot stand soul sucking women like that.
    nihil

PaleoMom is offline Senior Member
    Wow, I"m reading that book you linked to.

I found this quote: "People with low body temperatures must often avoid dressing warmly, because they both keep themselves going and keep themselves warm with adrenaline. If they warm themselves up by other means such as warm clothing, then they shut down their adrenaline supply and crash into chronic fatigue. However, once their body temperature has been reset back up to 98.6oF, they have no problem dressing warmly, because they can keep going just fine at 98.6oF without adrenaline. " This sounds just like me, except now my temp is up and I'm still that way....

So interesting about the anesthesia. I had two surgeries when I was 16. I used to run around in shorts and t shirts in the winter but stopped around that age. It has been too long to remember exactly when I stopped doing that and started feeling cold all the time, but it is very likely the two happened at the same time.

All amazing stuff. My biggest question is why don't I feel better with a higher temperature?

"For example, if your daytime temperature is low, you have probably gotten used to wearing light clothing, which increases the amount of adrenaline needed to warm you up, which in turn gives you more energy. However, this will be a BIG problem once you move your temperature up to where it belongs. "

Oh, and he said how he used to need 9-10 hours of sleep and now feels more rested with only 6-7. I hope that can be me someday.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaleoMom View Post
    Wow, I"m reading that book you linked to.

I found this quote: "People with low body temperatures must often avoid dressing warmly, because they both keep themselves going and keep themselves warm with adrenaline. If they warm themselves up by other means such as warm clothing, then they shut down their adrenaline supply and crash into chronic fatigue. However, once their body temperature has been reset back up to 98.6oF, they have no problem dressing warmly, because they can keep going just fine at 98.6oF without adrenaline. " This sounds just like me, except now my temp is up and I'm still that way....

So interesting about the anesthesia. I had two surgeries when I was 16. I used to run around in shorts and t shirts in the winter but stopped around that age. It has been too long to remember exactly when I stopped doing that and started feeling cold all the time, but it is very likely the two happened at the same time.

All amazing stuff. My biggest question is why don't I feel better with a higher temperature?
    How often do you take your temp throughout the day? Perhaps you've raised your temp, but not your set point?

Read something in one of Richfield's papers this morning that I think you'll find interesting too:

1. The general anesthesia I received at the age of 5 for a tonsillectomy, caused daytime 98.6oF=37oC to be red tagged via superstitious learning and avoided, so my daytime temperature dropped to the 97.somethingoF = 36.somethingoC temperatures.

2. Living with a metabolism perpetually switched to “sleeping” mode required greatly increased adrenal output to “sleep walk” through life. This increased my metabolism, so I needed less clothing than many other people.

3. To keep my heart from racing due to the adrenal hormones, my parasympathetic vagal system increased its out to slow my heart down to nearly normal rates

4. After half a century of this, my vagal system was no longer able to keep up with its demands, so it started going into exhaustion late in the day. This would leave my heart unprotected from the high level of adrenal hormones, so starting in the afternoon my vagal system would go into exhaustion, allowing my heart to race, and I would lose consciousness due to inadequate blood flow because my heart couldn’t operate that fast.
    Last edited by YogaBare; 04-13-2013 at 01:05 AM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I went for a long walk in a big jumper and no bra today. I hope you're proud of yourself...
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!