Page 212 of 244 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 212

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by moluv View Post
    My Facebook is where I play out my dweeb persona.
    It isn't dweeby!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

moluv is offline Senior Member
    You guys, I'm afraid I'm gonna accidentally say something on here about your fb, or something on fb about here, and also that I am going to confuse your personas with real names. I suck at compartmentalizing in this way.

Case in point- I'm a bikini waxer. I mostly do brazilians for women but will occasionally do "BROzilians" as well. I have a bunch of clients that are attorneys at the same firm. One of them is a man, the other 4 women. He freaked out one time when he pulled up to my office and saw his coworkers vehicle in front. So he drove around for a while until she left, then came in and asked me to be very careful that none of the women find out he gets his pubes ripped out monthly. It has been awful for me as I have almost blown his secret twice.

And LOL I saw Mr. Perfidys name on the "friends in common" area and friended him too. Can't wait to look through his pics.

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    I don't think there is anything on fb other than my real name that I care about keeping secret. Like I said this fb was made to keep law firms happy. I am not even fb friends with my bf after the shit I went through with my ex via fb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    No offense to anyone. You know I love you all, but I'd rather poke my eyes out than join FB.

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    No offense to anyone. You know I love you all, but I'd rather poke my eyes out than join FB.
    You're like a female version of myself, I swear.

Please don't be offended.
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    You're like a female version of myself, I swear.

Please don't be offended.
    I'm flattered, to be completely honest.
    ......and I only need another 20 IQ points

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    I'm flattered, to be completely honest.
    ......and I only need another 20 IQ points
    Haha, I don't like to post that cause it's easy to BS, but I needed an easy way to establish a point. Also, I think I'm rather "left of the curve", in that, I'd probably test better if my reading comprehension wasn't such a weak link.

I'm flattered you're flattered
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

j3nn is online now Senior Member
    Hiii

Just lurking/catching up. I have so much Internet I'm behind on. My real life is a clusterfuck ATM. Trying to juggle way too many things while trying to stay alive each month. Heh

YB, I think you're having a growth spurt. Not physically, but emotionally and spiritually. Growing pains. Soon you will get to another level which will leave you feeling more awake and peaceful. That's my hope for you anyway.

I'm kind of a social media junkie despite being an anti-social person, so if anyone wants to connect on FB, just pm me. I have like 6 million Ron Paul "friends".
    | My (food) Blog | Follow me on Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter |

“It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.” - Samuel Adams

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    same. keep hoping it will go the way of the dodo bird. which of course was done in by humans so that'd be epically perfect in my book

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    hey YB - I found this and can't recall if you drink coffee. It made me think of your ebb and flow of energy. Also going to post it in the Hormone track thread.

1. Not Realizing That Coffee's Power Over Women Waxes and Wanes
    What you do: You get the same-size brew every day of the month.
    How it affects you: Hormonal fluctuations can slow down caffeine metabolism, explains James D. Lane, PhD, a professor of medical psychology at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina, and a longtime caffeine researcher. This is why women who are pregnant (most docs agree that one cup a day is fine during pregnancy) or taking estrogen-containing contraceptives may feel like a little caffeine goes an extra-long way. Lane's studies have also shown that the process is slightly slower during the times of the menstrual cycle when estrogen is highest.
    What to try: Try a smaller size cup during the late luteal phase of your cycle (or when you usually experience PMS) to see if it makes any difference in how you feel and how you sleep.

“you aren't what you eat - you are what you don't poop.” Wavy Gravy

Today I am Fillyjonk. Tommorow I will be Snufkin.