Page 193 of 244 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 193

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Primal Fuel
    YB, same for me and my sis. I'm very small chested, she's probably a B or C cup.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

turquoisepassion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    That's really interesting... Do you think it's possible that a high-dairy diet might have too much calcium? I don't even know what phosphorus is in. Really should start reading into this...

My areola are the same but the nipples are definitely blooming...! Anyone fancy emailing Peat to ask?

I have nightmares for eight years following PTSD so yeah, the brain definitely tries to process

I wish new bras were on the cards... Saying that, I haven't lost any weight off my chest since I've been slimming up, so I live in hope..

Just to contradict you... I LIVED on milk as a child. I've always been a big dairy fan. My sister hates milk. She has bigger boobs than me
    Did you drink non organic milk with growth hormones in it??!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Did you drink non organic milk with growth hormones in it??!
    I doubt it... I grew up in Ireland in the 80's! Things were pretty pure and clean back then, and farming was the main way of life.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I doubt it... I grew up in Ireland in the 80's! Things were pretty pure and clean back then, and farming was the main way of life.
    Well then you haven't countered my hypothesis. Mine is based on the growth hormones in non-organic milk

------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisepassion View Post
    Well then you haven't countered my hypothesis. Mine is based on the growth hormones in non-organic milk
    Lol. You're a sharp one
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    I'll jump in on Turquoise's side. I'm the only one in my family with small breasts and I hated/abhorred/wouldn't touch milk.

On a related and rather funny note, my sister is 6 ft tall and she blames it on the amount of hormone-injected chicken my mom fed her as a small child
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

diene is offline Senior Member
    Now I know why I have such small breasts. Not only did I hate milk as a child, I also hated cheese.

Omg. New research paper!!! Boobs and bovine growth hormones.

------

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I definitely drank regular grocery store milk, which I'm sure had growth hormones and whatnot in it.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    pregnancy raises progesterone, they keep cows pregnant which raises progesterone at a high rate since progesterone is a pregnancy hormone. Probably explains breast growth.
    nihil