Page 158 of 244 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 158

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yes, it is.

Ain't gon lie, it wasn't comfy. But since that first day I've had no discomfort. We'll see how my first period goes.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Om, you are one cool chick!!!

Ha! Is that what they'd call me these days? Thanks, Gray

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    I just can't imagine having sex when something that might go off in a metal detector is in my special place...

You can let me know how it goes. Or not

I have to go to bed or I will NEVER get off tinternet. I've been keeping myself crazy busy all day. BUSBUSYBUSY! Too busy to THINK Actually it's been a productive day. But I couldn't sleep last night cos I was so strung out about the 'situation'... Woke up at 3.30am and have been up since then. Guess it's time to crack out the crack (meaning sugar) A few lbs of it should send me off tonight. I might just inject it and save myself some trouble.

lol.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

I would just go the intravenous route at this point, Yoyo. Goodnight!

Oh I will let you know

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I would just go the intravenous route at this point, Yoyo. Goodnight!
    Maybe I should put it in a capsule... A large one
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Maybe I should put it in a capsule... A large one
    Ha, okay, I'm not interested in where this conversation is going. Go to sleep.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    I'm inteested to hear how the IUD goes for you.

doing well here. insanely busy. it's a funny month to be THIS busy, but I am.

spk
    spk is offline Senior Member
    hi YB -

I've been reading your posts here and am only about 1/3 of way thru. I'm here because other Peat-ish ( I say -ish because so few actually stay on-theme so that any real info can be derived! ) threads have been difficult to keep up w/. You know what I mean?

But from your perspective, did you have any bloat w/ your introduction of Peat methods and if so what did you attribute it to?

I can't fully comprehend the context of Peat because so far, it all seems like theories pieced together from individuals n=1. And although I've had great success w/ Primal, it stopped working in some upsetting, noticeable ways and I'm trying to find the fine-tune, the next step. Can't tell if my baby steps of including a little OJ & cheese could be contributors to this damn bloat....

thoughts appreciated and enjoying your posts immensely!

Zach is offline Banned
    Spk, ill let YB comment on your questions, i just wanted to say that you are right about Peat. Mostly everything that makes up a Peat diet is pieced together from his articles and interviews. He would actually probably disprove of most things people say and do in his name. Its kind of a strange phenomena since he is not a internet guru compared to other big names but somehow he has become wildly popular without real promoting or advertising. Just goes to show how smart he is and how well his ideas work when put into practice.