Page 157 of 244 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 157

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Om... honestly, I just want to forget about it for now. No "playing it cool". I'm putting this in a box. Maybe there'll be another chapter, maybe there won't, but this chapter is over. If anything was to happen, it would need to be a totally fresh start anyway, so the best thing to do is just.... let it go.
    To reiterate, I was not suggesting for you to purposefully act a certain way, just that you natural inclination to back off might be a turn on to him. Because people are tards.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    To reiterate, I was not suggesting for you to purposefully act a certain way, just that you natural inclination to back off might be a turn on to him. Because people are tards.
    Gotcha <3

I miss you Baticus! What's been going on in your life lately? Myself and Ci have been keeping the gossip kiln burning but I'm sure you must have some stories to tell?
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Gossip? Ha, what could you possibly have to gossip about? Yes I have been keeping myself busy with all sorts of ridiculous behavior, especially in regards to the newest addition to my body, which you may have had chance to read about in my journal... Was thinking about writing about it, but I'm not sure I want to give you all more evidence of my completely irreverent behavior...

Gossip? Ha, what could you possibly have to gossip about? Yes I have been keeping myself busy with all sorts of ridiculous behavior, especially in regards to the newest addition to my body, which you may have had chance to read about in my journal... Was thinking about writing about it, but I'm not sure I want to give you all more evidence of my completely irreverent behavior...
    Pulease. My frigid ways don't mean that I don't enjoy hearing about carpe diem sex lives

Whosit??
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    LOL - so funny that you wrote this. Look at what I just wrote in your journal! (the last line).
    Lol! I know, right. <3

It's much more ridiculous than you think... A conversation with a close friend (with benefits) of mine turned into a very practical discussion about needing his assistance to ensure that the string isn't too long (because if it is I need to go back to my doc to have it adjusted). I wasn't being flippant or coy, I seriously just want to know if he'd be able to feel it. We were bound to have at it in the near future regardless, but since he brought up the subject of the IUD in the first place, I figured I might as well discuss it with him. And then it hit me like a bag of bricks how made-for-tv the whole scenario was.

Best parts of the conversation were from him: "check it with what?" and at the end, "it just sounds so... clinical" like well sheesh if you don't wannnna.

Haha, Om--you so funny! Didn't they tell you to check the string yourself once a month? Not to check the length, but just to make sure that it's still there because, you know, in rare situations, the IUD may move up into your uterus, in which case the string will no longer be there. I never figured out how to feel it myself (couldn't find it) so I just ignored it and hoped that it wouldn't migrate. And it didn't, in the 8 months that I had it.

Edited to add: So what happened next? Did he check it for you?

I mean for the sake of pleasurability. The doc said to check for it after each period and I did check for it and I can reach the string. I just don't want it to be so long that it wraps around my partner's dick and strangles it to death or something.

ETA: ha, unfortunately this conversation was not done in person. I saw him the day I had it done but I could not even stomach a tampon at that point. I will see him this weekend, though
    Last edited by ombat; 08-07-2013 at 02:38 PM.

I mean for the sake of pleasurability. The doc said to check for it after each period and I did check for it and I can reach the string. I just don't want it to be so long that it wraps around my partner's dick and strangles it to death or something.
    Ah, I see, LOL!

BAHHAHAHA! Is this the older gent?

But oh sweet mother, the thought of one of those things up my vag makes me want to be a nun...

- Ray Peat