Page 148 of 244 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 148

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I don't want to derail YB's journal too much, but it was a suicide attempt when I was 15.
    Please feel free to share, if you would like to! This is the therapy journal, in case you haven't noticed And suicide is not a subject I shy away from... Been too close, too many times. So believe me - I know your pain, and I'm so sorry that you've felt it.

In other news, about to meet yoga guy for date two! Outfit (cos I'm sure you all care ):

(The top has sequins on it )

We're going to a Vegan restaurant. I'm scared!!!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    c60 - no sunburn?
    noopept - no brain fog whatsoever, lessened anxiety, clarity of the mind, tranquility and heightened awareness, focus and ability to learn.
    cerebrolysin - has to be injected, but I've noticed improved scores in Project Euler, though IDK if that's a coincidence.
    choline - for supps that target and deplete it, I've seen improved trigs
    modafinil(occasionally) - nicotine enhancer, crazy energy boost
    dextroamphetamine - gave me insane paranoia, but also very insightful visions
    aniracetam - just another racetam, less potent than noopept by far
    niacinamide - already said enough about this
    b1 - co2, I've noticed more comfort breathing and less brain fog
    caffeine - <3
    aspirin - nagging aches went away
    l-theanine - nothing, maybe helps get into a meditation state, but doubtful
    nicotine - intense relaxation, improvement in creativity, stress suppressant, smokers phlegm sucks though
    biotin - nothing
    coq10 - nothing
    pregnenolone - thicker hair, better mood
    copper peptides - shiny hair, softer skin, no sun damage, cleared up a strand of grey hair I had
    magnesium - improvement in joint pain
    vitamin e - improvement in skin, iron is way down, can fast with less adverse reaction
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Me gives it two thumbs up!! You look really nicely toned! (Not that you did look bad before or anything)

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    Hope you get laid
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    YB looks hot
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Beautiful sentiment, Derpalerp. Hear hear.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

diene is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear that you went through that, nameless. I've never seriously attempted suicide before although I've thought about it. In fact, I've thought about the least painful and most effective way to do it--almost obsessively, at times--just in case I needed to, you know. Nice to know that it's always an option.

YB--LOVE the outfit! And, yeah, you look good! Not sure what you're going to eat at the vegan restaurant though. Fruit salad?

Nstocks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    c60 - no sunburn?
    noopept - no brain fog whatsoever, lessened anxiety, clarity of the mind, tranquility and heightened awareness, focus and ability to learn.
    cerebrolysin - has to be injected, but I've noticed improved scores in Project Euler, though IDK if that's a coincidence.
    choline - for supps that target and deplete it, I've seen improved trigs
    modafinil(occasionally) - nicotine enhancer, crazy energy boost
    dextroamphetamine - gave me insane paranoia, but also very insightful visions
    aniracetam - just another racetam, less potent than noopept by far
    niacinamide - already said enough about this
    b1 - co2, I've noticed more comfort breathing and less brain fog
    caffeine - <3
    aspirin - nagging aches went away
    l-theanine - nothing, maybe helps get into a meditation state, but doubtful
    nicotine - intense relaxation, improvement in creativity, stress suppressant, smokers phlegm sucks though
    biotin - nothing
    coq10 - nothing
    pregnenolone - thicker hair, better mood
    copper peptides - shiny hair, softer skin, no sun damage, cleared up a strand of grey hair I had
    magnesium - improvement in joint pain
    vitamin e - improvement in skin, iron is way down, can fast with less adverse reaction
    Do you take one dose of those per week, by spreading them out each day? (I can't imagine anyone taking all of those in one day, or even 3!)

Any of those good for bloating/constipation? What was your main goal for taking niacinamide? (I understand it's great for acne) Would any of those increase collagen in the skin? I'm 22 but my face looks 'flat' like there is something missing like on acne scar victims. (though I hardly get acne anymore and my skin is extremely smooth to the touch, just not to the eye andI don't really have any scarring.)
    Last edited by Nstocks; 08-01-2013 at 02:38 PM.

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Aww, you guyses Thank you!

Well, what can I say? The yoga guy is super cool. I even told him about Ray Peat! And... he's hot...

The vegan place was closed (thank god), so we went to another restaurant that sold normal food... I got ice cream, hah! We sat in the restaurant til they kicked us out, then we had a flustered good bye at the tube station... we hugged and he kind of lingered but in the meantime I let go of my bike and it crashed to ground He kept his arm around me but neither of us made the move. I can't remember what happened after that - I think we arranged to meet on Tuesday.!

I presume if we'd been drinking in a bar I would have at least kissed him by now. But dating sober is strange. Sad to say, I've never done it before, and I don't actually think I've ever had sex with someone for the first time without at least having had a few drinks...

What about you guys?

Also, sups:

THanks for sharing those lists! I think I'm gonna try the nonpeps, peppermint oil capsules, and the rhionala. I will also eventually learn to spell their names...

Di, my Vit D is in soya oil I really shouldn't be taking them as I've got oestrogen dominance, but fuck it. The tiny amount is not going to kill me. I'd just take them if I was you!
    Last edited by YogaBare; 08-02-2013 at 06:23 AM.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    Your date sounds super cool and I can tell you had a good time.
    I have a question though - how do you ride a bike in a mini-skirt?

My Vit D3 is in sunflower oil It's really small gelcap, however. 2000IU