Page 132 of 244 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 132

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thank you!

It's bunching at the back, and I have to keep pulling it down... cannot believe this was once my "fat" skirt... now I barely fit into it - LOL!
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    I'm really digging the whole outfit. If you feel comfortable and confident with it don't change. I totally would not.
    As to 'fat skirt', speaks about a different time, place and state of mind. You look great and I'm not the generous with compliments type

Have a good time!!!

diene is offline Senior Member
    The skirt looks good, as long as the bunching isn't too annoying! Btw, you don't look fat at all. (Your thinness standards are too high!) Also, your thighs look slim--what I can see of them anyway!
    Last edited by diene; 07-15-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: typo: seem --> see

Driedmango is offline Senior Member
    It looks like you have legs for daaays!
    The outfit looks great
    Attitudes are contagious, make yours worth catching.

Quote Originally Posted by Graycat View Post
    I'm really digging the whole outfit. If you feel comfortable and confident with it don't change. I totally would not.
    As to 'fat skirt', speaks about a different time, place and state of mind. You look great and I'm not the generous with compliments type

Have a good time!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    The skirt looks good, as long as the bunching isn't too annoying! Btw, you don't look fat at all. (Your thinness standards are too high!) Also, your thighs look slim--what I can see of them anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by Driedmango View Post
    It looks like you have legs for daaays!
    The outfit looks great
    Thanks guys! That's really sweet of y'all to say. I actually felt pretty good in the outfit: the top is cool - you can't see in the photo but half of it is sheer. I'm still a bit shocked that the skirt was so tight.

So anyway, the date went well! It was probably the coolest first date I've ever been on. He lives near me, so we went to my local park, walked around it for an hour, went down the slide, sat chatting on a four person swing, back-to-back; then sat by the canal for about two hours, talking til it was pitch dark. We got locked into the park and had to climb over the gate, and then I realised I lost my house keys going down the slide..! He's a really interesting guy too: I really enjoyed chatting to him. And - it's the first date I've ever been on where I didn't feel under pressure to kiss him at the end. Normally the guy "creates" a situation where he can kiss me... but most of the time I'm not particularly interested, or else I'm not ready (I need to take things slowly) and the kiss is out of obligation and / or a turn off. Ironically, the guy that doesn't make a move is the one I would have liked to have kissed

Anyway, he asked me if I wanted to meet up again and said he'd call me. Given that we met more than a month ago, and this date took two weeks to arrange via text message, our second date will probably be in September

Oh, we talked about diet, and he loves carbs
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

diene is offline Senior Member
    Haha, that's awesome! Sounds like a really cool date. Maybe he'll be more proactive now that you've actually met up.

brooke.S. is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    Thanks guys! That's really sweet of y'all to say. I actually felt pretty good in the outfit: the top is cool - you can't see in the photo but half of it is sheer. I'm still a bit shocked that the skirt was so tight.

So anyway, the date went well! It was probably the coolest first date I've ever been on. He lives near me, so we went to my local park, walked around it for an hour, went down the slide, sat chatting on a four person swing, back-to-back; then sat by the canal for about two hours, talking til it was pitch dark. We got locked into the park and had to climb over the gate, and then I realised I lost my house keys going down the slide..! He's a really interesting guy too: I really enjoyed chatting to him. And - it's the first date I've ever been on where I didn't feel under pressure to kiss him at the end. Normally the guy "creates" a situation where he can kiss me... but most of the time I'm not particularly interested, or else I'm not ready (I need to take things slowly) and the kiss is out of obligation and / or a turn off. Ironically, the guy that doesn't make a move is the one I would have liked to have kissed

Anyway, he asked me if I wanted to meet up again and said he'd call me. Given that we met more than a month ago, and this date took two weeks to arrange via text message, our second date will probably be in September

Oh, we talked about diet, and he loves carbs
    The skirt doesn't look tight at all in the picture. But then again, I tend to wear my clothes spanking most of the time. lol You look very slim too... you must have been a rail before you gained.

So glad you had a great date! Is he hot and what did he think about how you eat?

Are you going to see the guy you met on OKcupid again?

Quote Originally Posted by diene View Post
    Haha, that's awesome! Sounds like a really cool date. Maybe he'll be more proactive now that you've actually met up.
    Ha - one thing I know about men is that they will always surprise you...

Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    Funny how writing things out and looking at them more "objectively" brings so much clarity. And look atchoo! Gettin back in the game! I hope Yoga guy isn't a flake. Do you think you'll go out again with the Chilean guy?

Thank you for asking! I've been having a great time - lots of perspective changes which I hope to sustain when I get back to WA but have little hope for sure I'll write about it eventually. Tbh I think taking a complete break from the forum was therapeutic.
    I hear you. I think probably you needed a few days off worrying about your bloating etc. Honestly, sometimes just focusing so much on health issues and trying to figure them just creates more health issues! And since I met up with you and we talked about it I've been looking at women in the streets. SO many have bloated tummies.

Oh, for the record: mine was a lot better these last weeks w/o much milk. You know what bloated it again? ACV. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by brooke.S. View Post
    The skirt doesn't look tight at all in the picture. But then again, I tend to wear my clothes spanking most of the time. lol You look very slim too... you must have been a rail before you gained.

So glad you had a great date! Is he hot and what did he think about how you eat?

Are you going to see the guy you met on OKcupid again?
    Aw, thanks Brooke!

He's into the diet thing (or thought he was til we got talking ) so he found it interesting. I was casual about how I eat: just said I'm sick of cooking (which is true!) so I mostly eat fruit, cheese and jello Oh, and yes. He is hot! Totally my type.

THe OKC guy: I'll probably meet him again. He kind of pushed a kiss on me, which always annoys me a bit. Ususually if you kiss them on date one, they think it gives them a licence to maul you on date two: which is usually when I'm figuring out if I like them at all. He'll be more proactive than the yoga guy, I'm sure.

Have you been on any dates lately?

Quote Originally Posted by CiKi90 View Post
    I'm a bit late to the party, but you're a stunner! So glad your date turned out well. Yay! <3
    Thanks Ci

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    I hear you. I think probably you needed a few days off worrying about your bloating etc. Honestly, sometimes just focusing so much on health issues and trying to figure them just creates more health issues! And since I met up with you and we talked about it I've been looking at women in the streets. SO many have bloated tummies.

Oh, for the record: mine was a lot better these last weeks w/o much milk. You know what bloated it again? ACV. Hmmm.
    Absolutely. My stomach and energy were still pretty unhappy for the most part, but the last thing on my mind was wanting to write about it... There are too many other things to do and think about.

Well those women have issues too!! but seriously... Re: ACV, me too, big time. Anything with the potential to alter gut flora could cause a problem. Or it could be the acidity. I dunno!

P.S. soooo cute ^_^ and you have a lovely body (something I noticed in person). I would be very happy with my appearance if I were you.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Graycat is offline Senior Member
    That sounds like the perfect date, Yo.