Page 124 of 244 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2434

Thread: This is not a lobe song page 124

YogaBare is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by ombat View Post
    I too have noticed that I would eat more on the days I was already extremely bloated. I always thought it was a "fuck it, I'm already bloated, might as well eat" reaction but your reason sounds good too..
    Actually, the theory is just building on Zach's revelation in your journal a few days back

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I think after reading your last two entries, your issues seem to be from feeding bacteria and endotoxin buildup. Your july 5th was a day of pure bacteria feeding foods and it would have upset my stomach as well. July 6th was mostly fully digestible foods. I used to get massive energy crashes all the time, mostly from meat and starch heavy meals. I know now that ots because these foods were being digested too slowely and putrifying/feeding intestinal flora. This is really stressful and probably leads to leaky gut as well.
    I also remember there have been times when I couldn't go number two, and I would binge like crazy. Probably for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    So jelly of your protein intake. Fuck that nasty cottage cheese and its awesome aminos.
    LOL - you have no idea how many times I had to read this sentence to decipher it! I conclude you're either saying:

- I'm jealous of your protein intake. Cottage cheese is the bomb (but some idiots think low fat and/or dairy is crap).
    or
    - You should only eat gelatine as your protein source. Cottage cheese is shit... and (here your alternative personality Baz takes over) the amino acids are... great? My brain hurts.
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

ombat is offline Senior Member
    Haha! I too did a head scratch when I saw Z's post last night. I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it complete gibberish...
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Haha! I too did a head scratch when I saw Z's post last night. I'm glad I'm not the only one that found it complete gibberish...
    I bet he was tripping on T3
    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Yes, the only logical explanation...

I think we can figure this out if we work together. I had originally thought "jelly" to be some reference to gelatin but I'm now certain that I was mistaken and that you are correct in it being short for "jealous". However, I know Z-money to be staunchly opposed to cottage cheese. Therefore, I propose that, in English, his post translates to:

"I'm jealous of your protein intake. Cottage cheese is nasty and I'm mocking people who think it's great."

???

Yes, the only logical explanation...

I think we can figure this out if we work together. I had originally thought "jelly" to be some reference to gelatin but I'm now certain that I was mistaken and that you are correct in it being short for "jealous". However, I know Z-money to be staunchly opposed to cottage cheese. Therefore, I propose that, in English, his post translates to:

"I'm jealous of your protein intake. Cottage cheese is nasty and I'm mocking people who think it's great."

???
    Actually, my very first thought was that he was suggesting I make cottage cheese jello...

- Ray Peat

Derpamix is offline Senior Member
    He's saying he's jealous of those that can eat cottage cheese, because he hates it, and it's extremely protein dense with a good composition of amino acids. Don't see why that didn't make sense, but idk...
    Longing is the agony of the nearness of the distant

We are this close to cracking the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    He's saying he's jealous of those that can eat cottage cheese, because he hates it, and it's extremely protein dense with a good composition of amino acids. Don't see why that didn't make sense, but idk...
    LOL. Derp gets it in one.

We're too blond Bathead!

But wait - how could anyone hate cottage cheese?!

- Ray Peat

Quote Originally Posted by Derpamix View Post
    Mmmm.... no, I don't think that's it either.

Quote Originally Posted by YogaBare View Post
    We're too blond Bathead!
    Well my hair has lightened up quite a bit from the sun

Zach is offline Banned
    Holy shit that was funny! You two were close and derp speaks my language.

I said im jealous of your protein (240!) and i wish i could eat cottage cheese because the protein ratio is awesome but it tastes like puke.